Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Environmental photographer of the year

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hi guys,
Here's another competition you might be interested in that doesn't have an age restriction! :yippe:

Here are the competition details which outline the catagories such as changing climates and the natural world.

Here are some of the reasons they give for entering the competition:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER THE ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION

Receive international recognition as the Environmental Photographer of the Year

Win cash prizes of £1,000 if you become the Environmental Photographer of the Year, £500 if you become the Young Environmental Photographer of the Year and £300 if you are a category winner

Earn money from sales of limited edition prints during launch exhibition, with your permission*

Receive coverage in international print and online publications, including spreads in WEM ? the Environment magazine, and EPOTY?s Media Partner Sublime - the first international sustainable lifestyle magazine

Have your winning work take part in a roving exhibition throughout the year, launched with a glittering awards ceremony on 8th October 2009 at 3 Bedfordbury in Covent Garden, London www.3bedfordbury.com

Have your winning work showcased on CIWEM?s popular websites which receive over 150,000 hits per month

*20 limited edition prints of each of the winning and runner up images will be sold during the period of the launch exhibition at 3 Bedfordbury, London in October 2009. Photographers will be asked their permission for their prints to be sold, entering a contract to receive 50% of sales revenues. Photographers can refuse to enter this agreement when contacted by CIWEM. Price per print TBC.

Let us know how you get on if you enter. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    If I have a photo lined up I think, just need to shoot it!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote: »
    If I have a photo lined up I think, just need to shoot it!

Its so going to be a train going by a field of daffodils :razz:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Close but no cigar ;)