Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

can you help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi again its me as if you all dint know by now i aint very good round girls im very shy i mean really shy i go bright red and i dont know what to do? is there any way i can stop going red ? does that put girls of? i really dont know can some1 pls help thanks :cool: see my arse. kiss it!

Comments

• Options
    aw sweetie I feel your pain. I go red at the drop of a hat for no reason at all. Then some kind soul will go & point it out & I'll go even redder still.
    Trust me, it's really nothing to worry about & no girl worth being with is going to be put off by it.
  • Options
    Guys going red doesn't put me off. In my opinion it's kind of cute.

Found a link on shyness for you. Don't know how much help it will be though.

Oh, and I can't see your ass and even if I could I wouldn't wanna kiss it. :p

*Ah, just did a search for 'blushing' and it came up with 'Blushing buns - adult erotic spanking'. :eek: Hmmm.*
  • Options

*Ah, just did a search for 'blushing' and it came up with 'Blushing buns - adult erotic spanking'. :eek: Hmmm.* [/B]

teehee:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

teehee:D

Bet you're searching for 'blushing' now, aren't ya? ;):p:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Bet you're searching for 'blushing' now, aren't ya? ;):p:D

Oh that I could! Unfortunately I'm on the work computer

*looks shifty*
  • Options
    Aww i love guys that blush. You mention something they blush and turn away, then it gets me more excited and i make them blush more and more till they run out totally embarrassed... um did that have any relavance? or use?
    Anyhow blushin makes a girl know u like her and if ur lucky, if a girl likes u back she shud sense u like her by the blush and she'll start talkin to u..... jus a theory.

8i don't see ur ass come closer* :P:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

Oh that I could! Unfortunately I'm on the work computer

*looks shifty*

You're on the work computer? Shouldn't you be working then! :p:D

*Tuts*