Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oioi this is my first post here (allthough ive been reading this forum for a while now) so hi all :)

im not to much of a druggy, just doing pills/mdma every now and then and coke a few times (i dont blaze, god knows why i just never really have) but ive been really interested to try shrooms/lsd for a while now. so earlier today, as it was quite sunny i went into the garden for a sleep, rolled over, and noticed shite loads of mushrooms all over my lawn. they are shaped like liberty caps, but are slightly darker brown, like a chocolate brown (i can get a picture up if needed).

is there any chance at this time of year in hertforshire england they actually could be the psycodelic ones? ive looked at erowid and they dont look like the poisonous ones or look-a-likes so im hopeful, but some advice would be really nice :)
sorry if that didnt make sense!

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    They're definately not liberty caps this time of year.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    damn, thanks a bunch anyway, will chuck em :(
  • Options
    wait for october....fly around a bonfire calling to the high gods chanting 'I am chief constable shroom! abassador for this stale a restless prometry!':thumb: