Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling Down & Don't No What To Do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So Basiclly, I'm feeling more depressed and down resently and i don't no were else to turn to.

I have been crying for the past three hours and i can't seem to stop, I have got a horrible feeling inside like i'm going to do something stupid, Even tho i no i can't cause all the siccors and sharpeners have been taken out the house :crying: . And to make it worse my mum is staying out at a course with work, So it's just me and my little sister homw tonight.

Part of me thinks i'm just nevious cause my mum's not here, but i dunno.

All i can think about is my weeks worth of sleeping tablets downstairs waiting for me to take them. I'm trying to bet the vioce telling me to take them, buts it becoming to hard :crying:

Ally xx

Comments

• Options
    hi ally

i dont think you should take them its really not worth taking think about how your mum and sister will feel.

i kno its really difficult tryin to shut the voices out telling you to do something think of how proud you will feel if you dont take them.

you seem like a strong person you just hang in there ally dont let the voices beat you :)
  • Options
    Flush them down the toilet asap so you won't get a chance to be tempted to take them. I know it's a day later but next time is there nothing you can do that can take your mind off stuff like that? Even something like dancing like a loon to a dancy song will release a hormone that'll make you feel a bit better.
  • Options
    hi ally

did u manage to get through the night ok??
  • Options
    Ally** wrote: »
    So Basiclly, I'm feeling more depressed and down resently and i don't no were else to turn to.

I have been crying for the past three hours and i can't seem to stop, I have got a horrible feeling inside like i'm going to do something stupid, Even tho i no i can't cause all the siccors and sharpeners have been taken out the house :crying: . And to make it worse my mum is staying out at a course with work, So it's just me and my little sister homw tonight.

Part of me thinks i'm just nevious cause my mum's not here, but i dunno.

All i can think about is my weeks worth of sleeping tablets downstairs waiting for me to take them. I'm trying to bet the vioce telling me to take them, buts it becoming to hard :crying:

Ally xx

If i ever feel down i just do things i enjoy which cheer me up, or do something im good at and be proud!
  • Options
    Hiya,

I managed to ignore the vioces and i never took the tablets. I rememebered how much i hated it in hospital the llast time i ODed and how upset my family were, Exspecial Joseph my 4 yr old brother he was in tears and i couldn't do that to them again. :crying:

On the down side i had no sleep and was awake all night.
    The days been shit too been anxious and had about two panic attacks :( and have been soo tired.
    :crying:
    Ally xx
  • Options
    Ally** wrote: »
    Hiya,

I managed to ignore the vioces and i never took the tablets. I rememebered how much i hated it in hospital the llast time i ODed and how upset my family were, Exspecial Joseph my 4 yr old brother he was in tears and i couldn't do that to them again. :crying:

On the down side i had no sleep and was awake all night.
    The days been shit too been anxious and had about two panic attacks :( and have been soo tired.
    :crying:
    Ally xx

:)

Have you been to see a doctor? They can give you something for the anxiety and the sleeping.
  • Options
    Nope i havn't been to see a doctor, But my counsiler gave me some sleeping tablets. One too make me sleep and one to keep me asleep, but they don't seem to be working.

Ally xx