Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My friend is bisexual

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The guy from my last post, Josh, the one I like told me on Saturday night told me he's bisexual.

I was slightly shocked when he told me but then I told him how I feel about him.
We ended up talking for ages that night, the longest we ever had in a while.

I'm okay with it, it's just I don't know how the lads in my friends group are gunna cope with it.
I worried there all gunna start avoiding him, so now I'm more worried

Am I worring about anything or should I say something?

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there is nothing to say here. It's not like now where everyone knows he suddenly is a different person. Yeah, it's still him, but he likes dicks too. Nothing should change, because nothing changed. He was bi before too, just nobody knew.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Steph-S wrote: »
    The guy from my last post, Josh, the one I like told me on Saturday night told me he's bisexual.

I was slightly shocked when he told me but then I told him how I feel about him.
    We ended up talking for ages that night, the longest we ever had in a while.

I'm okay with it, it's just I don't know how the lads in my friends group are gunna cope with it.
    I worried there all gunna start avoiding him, so now I'm more worried

Am I worring about anything or should I say something?

Thanks

There need not be a problem dating a bisexual guy. Bisexuals often love the PERSON, regardless of the gender. If he loves you and is committed to you, being bisexual is neither here nor there, so you can make it work.

How are your friends going to find out that he is bisexual? Its not your place to tell them so are you expecting him to do it himself at some stage?