Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

gatecrasher!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
is anyone going to gatecrasher summer sound next saturday?! im going, and its my first time at a thing like this.. so could anyone give me any clues about what its like?!
thanks
~clara~
x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    AM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be brill man, its on my birthday(22) but unfortunately this is also my first time going so I have been collecting loadsa tips about what to do and what not to do as well, got enough now to know what I should be doing inorder to have a great time.

Am going to be soooooooo fecked its unreal, WOOHOO role on my bday :D

Did I tell you how fucked I am going to get :p
  • Options
    i might be able to give ya some tips what it's like. i go nearly everytime gatecrasher is on in Sheffield. Basically it will be amazing. You'll be hearing the best DJ's in the world playing at what is considered to be Britains biggest club.

Expect to see more lasers than your average starwars movie and enough fireworks and pyrotechnics to make the Queens party look like a warm up.

All the structures will be semi-permanent tents (the largest being the 'Sheffield Massive' arena holding 10,000 people) and there should be other areas like chill out tents, a theme park area, etc.

Most of all though expect to meet the most friendly 40,000 people in Britain. Gatecrasher is known for its open minded and lovey atmosphere!!! (wonder why;) )

DJ's to watch out for: Armin Van Buuren, Carl Cox, Tiesto
    :D

i'll cya all there!!!

(if u wanna arrange a meeting place for all 'thesite' people then it would be worth starting a thread!!!!!!!!)
  • Options
    Gatecrasher is known for its open minded and lovey atmosphere!!

First time i ever went crasher it was bollocks! The place felt so cold and unfriendly! had no atmosphere whatsoever! Tho have bin 3 times since and each time ahve been much much better!

SSS will be amazing thousands of people rammed into a tent to listen to some of the best djs playin the best tunes ever!! As long as it doesnt rain, and as long as u dont cum across any pricks it will be amazing