Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bullying & Self-Harm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm 13 & New To This Site, I've Read a Few Threads And I Know That There's Good Advice Here.
I Started Self-Harm Back In May2008, Due To My Seperation With My Boyfriend, He Called Me All Sorts Of Names And Then I Started Self-Harm, After a While I Started To Get Called "Emo" And "Attention-Seeker". I've Had Enough Of It, I Recently Got Threatened By People Who I Got Angry With And My Older Brother&Sister Got Annoyed Too.

My sister Called The School, I Got Put In Another Class, And It Continued So My Dad Told My Head-Of-Year And She Told Me To Keep Well Away From Them And To Stay With My Friends At The Other End Of The school, Which The Bullies Can Stalk Me(They Actually Follow Me!) I Get Upset And Kick-Off At The Teachers Saying, "If They Dont Do Fuck all I'm Off On My Own"

Can Anyone Give Me Advice Please! I Start Walking Down The Woods On My Own And I Was Thinking To Myself To Jump In The River, I Cant Handle It Anymore!:impissed:

Hannah

Comments

• Options
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    Ouch, i was in the same position a while ago, but here is what needs to happen...

Your ex-bf seems like a complete twat, forget about him.
    Find other ways of venting depression (google is usefull)
    e.g ripping paper up etc, burning photo's of those you hate etc.
    All schools should have a strong ANTI bullying policy, you sound like your from the UK, so your should legally MUST do something about it, so try headteacher etc. But shouting at teacher won't help, they will stop caring about you, so be nice to the teachers. Normally, stopping going to school or trying to should make school see the seriousness of this bullying, bulling is unnacceptable in everyway.

If your a guy, run up to the bullies (no matter how hard they look, smack the bloke straight on the nose) they wont bother you ever again.
    If your a girl, just ignore them, it doesn't work short-term but after a while they do go away!

And being in the woods is good, free air, space, peace full, just don't go all suicidle, thats not good, you sound like an amazing person!

I'm Seeing About 2-3 People To Help Me And They Gave Me All Sorts Of Advice But They're No-Good, I Cant Ignore ANYTHING For My Life! My Sister Has Contacted The School And The People Who Give Teachers They're Jobs So Something Is Ocurring At The Moment.

I Dont Know What To Do With My Ex, I Agree He's a Complete Twat But No Matter How Many Times I Say I Hate Him I Cant Stop Liking Him, I've Tried Drawing What I Feel(Knifes, Blades, Whatever) But I Just Cant Stop Thinking Suicidal Thoughts:( The Bullies Literally Stalk Me And say That I Got Weapons And Knifes etc. And Then They Have The Cheek To Say I've Been Threatening Them And Stalking Them !
    They're Complete Fuck-Heads For Stuff Like That, I've Stayed Off School For Nearly Half a Year And It's Only Second-Term(Or 3rd) And The School Is Thinking Of Putting Me In a Different School Coz Of It, I've Told Them About It And It All Started In Yr7....

I'm Getting To The Point Of Wollaping Them !:mad: :banghead:

Thanks For The Advice BTW, In Future, I No What To Do If It Continues But Still....
  • Options
    My Parents Have Informed the school about bullying and the fact they literally stalk me and they say they're "Doing Something" About it, and I think it's a good idea to 1.keep the phone w/ me at ALL times(due To Thieves) 2. When they're around stick w/ friends and teachers =P
    I only have friends in my current school and the other school I know has Drugs, Knifes, etc. Thankfully they havent got my email or msn, due to them calling me these names I think something should be done, but I Dont know what, Nobody does fuck all..!

Thank You So Much for The Advice, I'll Keep You Poseted About The Things That Happen On Monday! =P

Hannah :D:D:D:D:D

P.S. I agree, My ex-bf is a complete fuck-wit! I've tried everything! I'm currently thinking of my best friend, and he's not the kind of person I actually like, I think it would be best if I just.... Hang w/ My OTHER group of friends, They understand me more!(and they dont always talk about Sex =S)
  • Options
    So, I've read all of the above comments, and I don't understand how you feel, I'll admit that. But I can kind of understand what it is like. I'm not sure if that makes sense but let me just explain about myself first.

I'm thirteen too, and I go to an all girls school. It's quite a bad school, but there are no knives or drugs that I know of. It's just kids mucking about in classes etcetera. I have a boyfriend and I'm like any average teenager. I like to go shopping, I do gymnastics, my favourite mag is Sugar, I gossip a lot and don't do my homework. I have two best friends. One is very funny and always saying things that don't make sense and is kind of an all over the place person. My other one self harms.

She told me about it about a week ago, and I know that my life won't be the same until she stops. She told my other best friend the next day. We were both stuck at what to do. If you haven't told a friend, please, don't unless you feel you absolutely have to talk to someone like that. You said you are getting help from two people? Stick to them. It will ruin your friends lives. How they feel, how they think. It's not a nice thing to do. If you have done it, don't worry. There is no point regretting what's been done.

When they are trying to help, don't get angry at them. They are just offering support and it will make them depressed.

What you can do is try to write it all down. How you feel, everything. And if you feel you really need to feel some pain, find a spot. I know it sounds gross, but it's pain and you get rid of a spot all at the same time.

I know this post might be irrelevant to you, and I'm sorry. But I feel so...depressed by what my best friend is doing. She just gets angry when I try to help and it doesn't make any sense to me.

You are stronger than to give into a craving. Don't set yourself targets. Just try to gradually stop.

Your bullying is like...the reason for you self harming. Well, that's what I got from what you said. Changing schools wouldn't do you any good. If you have friends where you are and you feel these two people are helping, then stick where you are. Constantly remind teachers that you are being bullied. Always be with at least one friend.

I'm sorry I can't help any more than this. I'm not going to pretend I know how you feel. Because as I said at the beginning. I have no clue. But you are stronger than this. And when you are thirty and you look at your arm and all you see is regret in the form of scars, you will wonder why you didn't push for help, push for anything.

Thanks for coming on here,,
    Thanks for expressing how you feel.
    I feel that I can understand my best friend more now.
    Thank you so much.
    LouLou x
  • Options
    So, I've read all of the above comments, and I don't understand how you feel, I'll admit that. But I can kind of understand what it is like. I'm not sure if that makes sense but let me just explain about myself first.

I'm thirteen too, and I go to an all girls school. It's quite a bad school, but there are no knives or drugs that I know of. It's just kids mucking about in classes etcetera. I have a boyfriend and I'm like any average teenager. I like to go shopping, I do gymnastics, my favourite mag is Sugar, I gossip a lot and don't do my homework. I have two best friends. One is very funny and always saying things that don't make sense and is kind of an all over the place person. My other one self harms.

She told me about it about a week ago, and I know that my life won't be the same until she stops. She told my other best friend the next day. We were both stuck at what to do. If you haven't told a friend, please, don't unless you feel you absolutely have to talk to someone like that. You said you are getting help from two people? Stick to them. It will ruin your friends lives. How they feel, how they think. It's not a nice thing to do. If you have done it, don't worry. There is no point regretting what's been done.

When they are trying to help, don't get angry at them. They are just offering support and it will make them depressed.

What you can do is try to write it all down. How you feel, everything. And if you feel you really need to feel some pain, find a spot. I know it sounds gross, but it's pain and you get rid of a spot all at the same time.

I know this post might be irrelevant to you, and I'm sorry. But I feel so...depressed by what my best friend is doing. She just gets angry when I try to help and it doesn't make any sense to me.

You are stronger than to give into a craving. Don't set yourself targets. Just try to gradually stop.

Your bullying is like...the reason for you self harming. Well, that's what I got from what you said. Changing schools wouldn't do you any good. If you have friends where you are and you feel these two people are helping, then stick where you are. Constantly remind teachers that you are being bullied. Always be with at least one friend.

I'm sorry I can't help any more than this. I'm not going to pretend I know how you feel. Because as I said at the beginning. I have no clue. But you are stronger than this. And when you are thirty and you look at your arm and all you see is regret in the form of scars, you will wonder why you didn't push for help, push for anything.

Thanks for coming on here,,
    Thanks for expressing how you feel.
    I feel that I can understand my best friend more now.
    Thank you so much.
    LouLou x
    I'm Gradually stopping the self-harm now, I'm admitting it, I got bored of it...Basiclly I thought to myself and my friends have told me, if I continue the self-harm, the bullies will find more things to target about you. If I just be my normal self (which is just act random and non-stop talking) The bullies will find nothing to target, I've told my friends when I did do the cutting and I know that I can trust them, but I feel as if I cause everyone worry/Trouble, y'know?

Sometimes I do get angry but I dont realize at the time that they're there to help me, but those are my new friends, My other friends have joined the bullies and started talking about me =[

I've kept like a diary for the thoughts and conversations i've had with them and it helps remind me there's no point in the bad things i do, I sometimes tick and I dont mean to it's just like everyone is gathering to get gossip and the useless help i get from random people is just suffocating me!

I ask my parents for help, they give me lectures, my older Brothers&Sisters, they give me lectures, my friends dont seem to care because they've heard it all before, and my new friends That I hang with seem to actually care for the things I do... They text me to ask how I'm doing after incidents that happen that day(if I have a bad one)
    And I dont realise that they're true friends and people who just join in and talk shit about me are the real bullies...

Thank you so much for your help, Ahundredpercentworry I've gotten wiser about the things I used to do, but I shall try to remind myself not to in future.. =D