Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Listened to Radio 1 at around 6:30 on the 27th March?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Question above. I was listening to a song and I liked it, trouble is that I don't know what it was called, or what time it was on.:confused:

I think it was sung by a woman and it sounded like dance music, but again I'm not quite sure.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Is that pm or am?
  • Options
    Question above. I was listening to a song and I liked it, trouble is that I don't know what it was called, or what time it was on.:confused:

I think it was sung by a woman and it sounded like dance music, but again I'm not quite sure.

That has to be one of the vaguest questions ive ever seen.
  • Options
    Question above. I was listening to a song and I liked it, trouble is that I don't know what it was called, or what time it was on.
    I'm pretty sure you would have been listening to the Scott Mills show. The tracklist for the Floorfillers section of his show yesterday is here.

UPDATE: I can't seem to find a link to listen to the show again - presumably it hasn't been uploaded to the BBC iPlayer yet. My guess is that you were either listening to Star Pilots "In The Heat Of The Night" or Laurent Wolf Feat. Eric Carter "No Stress".