Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

weekend!!!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
whats everybody up to?

i am moving in with my boyfriend!!!!

i still haven't finished my packing and he is picking me up tomorrow morning. argggghh, stressful! lol.

im proper excited but nervous at the same time!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That sounds scary!

I want to get horrendously drunk tonight but I can't be bothered going outside or seeing people...
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    0 alcohol units, 15 hours sleep and about 30 hours in the library.
    JsT wrote: »
    0 alcohol units, 15 hours sleep and about 30 hours in the library.

Ouch.
    I had my last undergraduate day today! WHOO!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Well I've got 3 essays to finish for next week and then my dissertation to get into which has 32 days left.
    JsT wrote: »
    Well I've got 3 essays to finish for next week and then my dissertation to get into which has 32 days left.

Good luck!!! :yippe:
    Tonight I am sitting in Rich's flat by myself 'cause he's out getting drunk with people I don't know.

Rest of the weekend...I dunno.
    Getting this essay done. Though I booked myself for a facial tomorrow which I'm really excited about. I've never been for a proper one before. It feels a bit girly of me but apparently you get a massage too. Hurray.

Tomorrow night I'm going for a girly sleepover as it's a friend's birthday. I'm gonna turn up in pjs and a duvet and scare the taxi driver.
    Quiet beers tonight, probably some XBOX 360. Tomorrow and Sunday epic amounts of work to catch up from my trip to visit a friend in Liverpool
    Getting this essay done. Though I booked myself for a facial tomorrow which I'm really excited about. I've never been for a proper one before. It feels a bit girly of me but apparently you get a massage too. Hurray.

Tomorrow night I'm going for a girly sleepover as it's a friend's birthday. I'm gonna turn up in pjs and a duvet and scare the taxi driver.

Awww! Your tomorrow sounds like amazing fun!
    I haven't been to a girly sleepover in God knows how long!
    i have too many clothes. my suitcases won't close :grump:

someone heavy come and sit on them for me please?

i have a suitcase full of shoes only :o
    Actually, I might just go out and buy lots of yummy snacks and stay up all night working on my novel.

:chin:
    Went to the gym tonight, away to get something for my supper in a bit.

Tomorrow I'm doing the hoovering and studying during the day then going on the rip for the Scotland game at night.

Sunday recover.
    i have too many clothes. my suitcases won't close :grump:

someone heavy come and sit on them for me please?

i have a suitcase full of shoes only :o

Lol, notice no one came forward to say 'hey i'm heavy, i'll help' :razz:

Good luck with the moving!
    Sugar wrote: »
    Lol, notice no one came forward to say 'hey i'm heavy, i'll help' :razz:

Good luck with the moving!

haha, i knowwwwww!!!

thanks, i need it. i think the boyfriend is actually going to freak when he sees how much stuff ive got tomorrow. he has an audi tt so like, its going to take about 10 trips in his car to get all of my stuff to his as his boot is tinnnnnyyy. i wish he had my dad's car. we could do it all in one go then, lol. i am actually concerned my biggest suitcase won't fit in at all =/ not good! argggghhh, so stressed!!!! its going to be a lonnnnggg day tomorrow. i should go to sleep or something but ive not finished my packing :banghead:
    Did an obscene amount of work at the arcade tonight, mainly cos the manager was being so bloody lazy. Saturday, I'm off work, but I have to spend some of the day giving my car a thorough inspection - the MOT on it is due in the next 2 weeks and if it fails the MOT, I'm not gonna be able to go to work. (some would say that's a good thing...)
    Came home yesterday for 3 week easter holiday. Had a massive chuck out of more than half of my clothes to go on either ebay or the charity shop... more room for new clothes, yay!

Tonight i'm off out on the razz with my girl friends to et good and drunk!!
    Last night I got invited to see Duplicity :) Got home and spent the rest of the evening lying in bed with the bloke watching Coupling until I fell asleep.

Tonight my friend wants me to go sober to see a band I have never liked. I think I'm gonna skip 'cuz I've got work tomorrz!!'

Other than that I'm working until 8 tonight and again tomorrow. Won't even see my horsey :(
    had a nice 10 hours of sleep, and now feel like i've wasted the day...

i want to venture into town but i'm still not happy with crowds...so i thought tate modern might be ok, but i'm not interested in any of the exhibitions atm. same with the V&A and i'm not going to south kensington on the weekend. So, i either sit at home and collect my thoughts and do chores, or venture out and try and make it back in one piece.

everyone around me in halls is going home...and i'm stuck here on my lonesome :(
    had a nice 10 hours of sleep, and now feel like i've wasted the day...

i want to venture into town but i'm still not happy with crowds...so i thought tate modern might be ok, but i'm not interested in any of the exhibitions atm. same with the V&A and i'm not going to south kensington on the weekend. So, i either sit at home and collect my thoughts and do chores, or venture out and try and make it back in one piece.

everyone around me in halls is going home...and i'm stuck here on my lonesome :(

All my flatmates have fucked off :( It's rubbish.
    Friday night I went out for the first time in ages...I was rather wasted :thumb:

Yesterday went shopping then the gym and then had a quiet night in. Bought some amazing high heeled shoes as well yesterday. They now make me 6ft but they are lush :yes:

Today I went to Tatton Park and had a look round the farm and at the little piglets...they were so cute and I got to stroke them! Then went for a wander around Tatton Hall.

Tonight I am on a night shift :crying:
    woo, it's Sunday! 1 more day until my weekend. :p
    i slept a lot, went online, walked my puppy, went out the Basingstoke and got some DVDs, and drank lots of tea :)
    Made alot of racket and ate a Vimto chew bar.