Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Page Numbers in Microsoft Works?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
MS Works is the most rubbish programme in the history of ever but I have to use it for my essays etc.
Anyways, I can't figure out how to put in page numbers. It has the 'insert page numbers' thingy but it only does one. I've been putting in page numbers manually for aaages but it really pisses me off.

Does anyone know if there's any other way of doing it?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    Get a trial of Windows Office, or get OpenOffice. Works is useless, I couldn't even tell you the problem.
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Get a trial of Windows Office, or get OpenOffice. Works is useless, I couldn't even tell you the problem.

I hate Works. It makes me cry. Literally.
    So I've just put the numbers in manually again!
  • Options
    Microsoft Works is an oxymoron if I ever heard of one.

If you need help getting Open Office or anything let me know. There are certain circumstances where you can get MS office heavily reduced in price or free. It cost me £40 for a perpetual licence for outlook, word, excel, etc. well worth the money. Open office does the job but I think you take a small hit on productivity because things are just different here and there so it depends how much you value that productivity.