Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

first impression trouble need help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i got this website at school and wsa wondering if anyone could help with this dilemma. there is a girl i really like at school but i cant build up the courage to say anything. it just seems like if i were to it would be all awkward and stuff.

s oplease what is the first thing i could say to a girl i really get nervous around and have never spoken to???:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could say like 'hi...you are in class with so and so' or 'i know *whatshername* and you do to...' or just 'what are you doing for lunch today? wanna join me'?

or just pick something you see...like her text book, or... ask her to help you out with a question in a class you take together.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you get nervous I would go for asking her a specific question which doesn't sound like a line at all, but at the same time doesn't have a yes or no answer. It might take a little while for the right situation to come up, but that way you probably won't be so jittery about it.