Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

day tickets for download

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone know when they go on sale?
I cant do a whole weekend, but HAVE to go for the saturday
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    From looking at a couple of forums, they seem to release them nearer the time if the weekend tickets havent all sold out. Keep an eye on the Download and Kerrang websites, they will say first if there will/wont be any.
  • Options
    grrrr i hate download...i so want to go every year and never do.

so wanted to go and see KISS last year but never got round to it...i'd need to do full weekend this year to see everyone i'd want to..namely mofucking White snake! faith no more, ZZ top and prob Limp Bizkit...

gutted

sorry no use on your post just intense jealousy
  • Options
    dont be jealous. I dont have a ticket yet, but it seems they dont release day tickets till theyve sold as many weekend as possible. Its a shame cos not everyone can do a whole weekend. I cant leave my littluns for that long, but does anyone know a hotel nearby to donington park?
  • Options
    i'd love to go, but i just don't think i can cope with that big a crowd yet... :(
  • Options
    dont be jealous. I dont have a ticket yet, but it seems they dont release day tickets till theyve sold as many weekend as possible. Its a shame cos not everyone can do a whole weekend. I cant leave my littluns for that long, but does anyone know a hotel nearby to donington park?

There's a race track and an airport right there so there's no shortage of hotels; best bet is probably yell.com, or the good ol' Yellow Pages.

Although you might as well bring the kids along and get them indoctrinated early :razz: Who you wanting to see on the Sats anyway?
  • Options
    Hotels near Donington Park

Hey, for anyone looking from now on for a hotel near Donington Park, I suggest this site http://www.doningtonhotels.com/. Hope this helps a lot of people in advance, because I've read a lot of questions regarding this matter. Kisses.