Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello (:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone (:

I'm Ayiesha, 14 (15 in May) & I'm from Barrow. Although I was born in Southampton hehe.

I've done my GCSEs apart from English Language and English Lit which are either later this year or in year 11. I study two days a week at Sixth Form and I'm doing a Diploma in Society Health and Development which I LOVE.

I like a lot of television programmes such as Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Afterlife, House, CSI:Las Vagas, Trial and Retribution, Law & Order:UK, Misteresses, The L Word, Coronation Street, Harry Hill's TV Burp, Outtake TV... basically anything crime-related or forensics, also the odd bit of hospital drama and comedy.

I sing a lot although I'm not very good :P. I did a musical festivial against Cumbria when I was in year 7 and in the school chior and came 3rd, which I am still proud about hehe. I study hard, it's the only way to get the decent job I really want, that being a Forensic Pathology or a Cardio Therasic Consultant or even a CT Constultant.
I do a lot of writing in my spare time (Which, is VERY limited), mostly fan fictions or little one parters I even used to/still write the odd bit of rubbish poetry :P.

Lifetime achievements? None really, I've completed Bronze Duke Of Edinburgh, doing my Silver at the moment, hence why my freetime is limited as I have to work in the community for a year, then skills and physical recreation for 3 months each. I do a lot of things that involve me traveling out of town into another small town nearby. - Recently I've just finished a six week course in a Digital Dieties workshop, this involved us using a computer programme called Blender to make our own 3D modles and animations, if you want to see everyone's work then feel free to ask me for the link (:.

Erm yeah. I'm a single child, live with my Dad always have been. Brown hair, green/yellow eyes & I ramble on a lot so I'll sush now ^_^.

xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    =] Good introduction!

Hello and welcome to the boards! :wave:

My friend is studying forensic science at the moment and she loves it!
    Thank you for your kind welcome :).

I hope your friend has good luck with her Forensics ! It's a tough field to be working in !

xxx
    Hello LOVE your name.im collette aka aj fan.I love trial and rep too got all the boxsets hope you enjoy the site x:heart: :wave:
    Hi.
    Aj fan wrote: »
    Hello LOVE your name.im collette aka aj fan.I love trial and rep too got all the boxsets hope you enjoy the site x:heart: :wave:

Hey, thank you :).

Ooo, awesome me too! hehehe. - I see you're also a L Word fan, we've got a lot in common already! hehe as well for location, I was in Bolton two weeks ago at the Reebok Stadium hehehe.

Thank you for the kind welcomes everyone. :).

xxx
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hi!

Barrow = nice pubs :D
    JsT wrote: »
    Hi!

Barrow = nice pubs :D

Hey!

Thank you, glad you think so ;) Huddersfield = Nice landscapes ;)

xxx
    Best intro ive seen in a long time well done :)
    welcome to the site :D
    Thank you :)

xxx
    Hey Ayiesha!

I'm from Ulverston! :yippe: (Don't live there aymore but huzzah local girl!)

Welcome to the boards!
    Hey!
    At last someone a little closer to home! Hehe.
    Thanks for the welcome :).

xxx