Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

*sigh of relief!*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Thank goodness for Eduador!!! Silly Italians, making me feel nervous, as for Del Piero, all is forgiven ;) Totti however, tsk tsk tsk :p

Damn linesmen, must remember to make another voodoo doll ;) hehehe
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    *not so relieved*

Just found out that the two star players in the Danish team, maybe wont participate in the game against England due to injuries.... :(

*starts crying* But we have to win, if we won't then, then, then...

Save me!!!!!!!!!! *notices that this post is a tad too mental, and stops it now, before it will go out of hand*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    But we have to win, if we won't then, then, then...
    Save me!!!!!!!!!!

*Saves Jacqueline by pulling her out of the tangled web of football fever, and treats her symptoms with a chick flick and some ice cream*

I'm sorry Ms Ripper, but you seem to be suffering from toopassionateaboutthewrongteamitis. The only cure is to wear a blue Italian home strip until 30th of June, otherwise it is hopeless. :(

hehehe;) :p;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away

I'm sorry Ms Ripper, but you seem to be suffering from toopassionateaboutthewrongteamitis. The only cure is to wear a blue Italian home strip until 30th of June, otherwise it is hopeless. :(

hehehe;) :p;)

Ok, if Denmark fail (which we won't), then I have no problem cheering for the Italians(yummy).

Btw, thanks for the ice cream, just what I needed ;)
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth

Oh,, and Jacqueline... stop making excuses already, i thought your country was confiedent of beating us.... Yeh Yeh

Well, we have to win, and we will! But it's not fair, concidering the fact that our to best players are hurt. It would be like you loosing Beckham and Owen at one time!!!

*gets a bit mental again, and goes back to scoffing go_aways Italian tiramisu ice-cream* YUM!
  • Options
    Dont tell me.. the Go_Away will change sides and join the winners..... Italian traite you see
    NEVER!! :p we are the winners ;)

hehehe:D
  • Options
    So cute when you are angry Ilson-hun :p

Well, I am either supporting Italy (*drools*) or England (only for Beckham). So happy?

But still, when Denmark beats both of you, then you must support Denmark!!!!

*gets the stupid clapping-hat out for you to wear* He, he, added another thing in the deal. When we win, you will have to wear that! :p
  • Options
    Re: *sigh of relief!*
    Originally posted by go_away
    Silly Italians, making me feel nervous, as for Del Piero, all is forgiven ;) Totti however, tsk tsk tsk :p

What did I tell you about Totti?! :p
    and yay for Del Piero, getting me 3 points too on fantasy golden boot!
  • Options
    well, I want to get patriotic as well then

*sings*

Vi er danmarks drenge.... la la la la

He, he, don't know the song :D The singers bug the hell out of me.

But still, it's better than Ilsons song :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth

Oh and Italy *spit* SCUM, shouldnt even be through, i dont know if they would of gotten through anyway, but when they heard the result from Croatias game, and them and Mexico started poncing around like a bunch of fucking fairies for the last near to 10 minutes, PRICKS... should be kicked out of the compition, its a COMPETITIVE SPORT, throughout history we have realised the Italians fail to be competitive in many walks of life, but i would of thought they would of gone for it with it being a new century and all... SCUM.. long haired puffs..

I'm not saying anything till the England/Denmark match after all she who laughs last....:cool: :p