Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ideas for a photoshot for Boundaries

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'll try being brief!

For my Photography project we've been set the task of 'Boundaries' and I've chosen to do Light + Dark (Black + White)

The fear of crossing over between the Boundary. I've got a picture in my head of how I'd like to do it, but putting that into action is going to take some work.

I've got a black background in which someone dressed all in white will pose reaching out to touch, and then I've got a white background in which the person is dressed all in black reaching out to touch the other person.

I'd then Photoshop the two pictures together so that it looks like they are touching, the angles I shoot are going to have to be perfect to get the next part right.

I want to add a ripple in-between the two, I've search around on google but their not the best tutorials.

So thoughts/opinions and any advice!!

Comments

• Options
    umm
    you could try the ripple effect???
    what photoshop version u using???

for the angles, use a tripod and leave it in the exact same place, and change the person and backgrounds without moving it
    should work
  • Options
    How about a shadowy corner with someone crouched down looking scared at a bug/cockroach walking from the light into the shadow