Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can She Be Pregnant?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I kno ive posted about this b4 but i cnt stop worryin. My Gf complains that shes putting weight on n to be honest ive sort of notest but i wont say n e thin other than shes beautiful n e way. We had protected sex and shes on the pill 2, and shes on her period now.

Can u still be pregnant yet have a period?

Comments

• Options
    Condoms aren't foolproof but theyre pretty reliable, and if she's on the pill too AND having her period... I doubt it very much. I odn't think you need to worry.
  • Options
    Re: Can She Be Pregnant?
    Originally posted by MATT 2K2
    I kno ive posted about this b4 but i cnt stop worryin. My Gf complains that shes putting weight on n to be honest ive sort of notest but i wont say n e thin other than shes beautiful n e way. We had protected sex and shes on the pill 2, and shes on her period now.

Can u still be pregnant yet have a period?

seriously, you should chill out. Like I have posted before, the weight gain could just be due to contentment. If you're that worried arranged to get a test done. Nice to see a guy so concerned though.
  • Options
    The pill can cause you to gain weight. (grrr)

Is she taking the pill at the same time every day? If she has missed a pill, go with her to a Brook centre to get a test, it will put your minds at rest.
  • Options
    Dude, stop having sex. It's stressing you out too much, and next thing you know, you're back here saying "I can't get it up", the reason being your too stressed.

It's a pity, when you think about it. Perhaps they should start the concept of a sex license. Same as you don't let really stupid people drive, you shouldn't let really stupid people have sex. Or do anything for that matter. A sex license, I like the idea...

Maybe I've been in Switzerland too long.
This discussion has been closed.