Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fake mdma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know if people have noticed how the quality of pills has been terrible over the past year or so... as a result most people have started taking mdma instead.

This was all working fine until a couple of months ago. Since then it has even been difficult to find decent MDMA. There have been a few batches recently that have looked similar to mdma but if you really know your stuff you will notice the texture to be different as well as the taste..... If you look on the website www.pillreports.com there is more about this. The effects are also different, much more speedy/trippy and less of the fucked gurny, lovey-dovey stuff. Anyone had any experiecne of this 'fake' mdma, or have you been able to get the real stuff no problem and don't know what I'm on about?
I am finding it impossible to get any good stuff at the moment whatsoever. It is highly dissappointing.

Comments

• Options
    Over the past six months or so MDMA got quite hit and miss. I've heard of various batches being of inferior quality, or dubious content.

I recommend using a testing kit such as the ones here to get an idea of the contents. It won't guarantee the quality (dealers/chemists can add substances to help fool the test into an MDMA result) but it will give an indication of any adulterants present, such as amphetamines, BZP, etc.
  • Options
    I've noticed the same. The last 3 lots of MD I've had has made me feel dodgy, not much of a fucked gurny buzz as you say.. more a sorta up and down sickly buzz. Some of the stuff I've had has made me feel a bit spaced out where I can't really take in what's going on around me and has made me feel like complete shit for a day or two after.

It's getting to the point now where I'd just rather get pissed when out!
  • Options
    havent bothered with pills at all since they started gettin shite last summer and the last mdma i had was a loada balls. was rock hard stuff, had to beat the fuck out of it with a hard object to crush it up ... and it REALLY shouldn't have been snorted :(

all the bzp type things have really fucked the ecstasy scene up for the time being, although there are some interesting alternatives around if you look ;)
  • Options
    Last I had was balls, the stuff I had towards the end of last summer was amazing in quality and effect.
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    all the bzp type things have really fucked the ecstasy scene up for the time being, although there are some interesting alternatives around if you look ;)

Now what are the interesting alternatives then?

I HATE BZP, why did it have to turn up and fuck up all the fun?!?! It makes me so angry!!!
  • Options
    Why is this happening? Is it because the feds are cracking down on it or what?
  • Options
    Bimbo wrote: »
    Why is this happening? Is it because the feds are cracking down on it or what?
    I think they were cracking down on imports - don't know if there have been big busts or what though...
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    Could anyone post a full guide on how to get a make DMX?
    i heard it's from cough syrup, enless helping me with this is agaisn't the rules..
    I'd strongly advise you against messing with DXM (not DMX) since it's a powerful substance and you don't seem to know anything about it.

You don't 'make' DXM - the drug itself is contained in some cough syrups. It's possible to consume the cough syrup as is or isolate the drug through a fairly complicated procedure.

Be warned - the amount of cough syrup required to have an effect can be fairly high, especially in the UK where brands available have lower doses per volume than in the US. Some cough syrups contain other active ingredients besides dextromethorphan (DXM) that can be extremely dangerous at these amounts. If you do decide to take the syrup, make absolutely sure you choose a brand with only one active ingredient - the DXM. You might also want to take an antihistamine, as it can get very itchy.
  • Options
    yeh man pills have got so bad... you dont get the same smack as you used to....haven MDMA on its on i a long time so i cant comment...but they are deffo mixing the pills with the legal highs....bad buzz:yuck: :shocking: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    all ya have to go is have a quick look around pillreports to see how bad it is ... all different piperazines .. bzp mcpp meopp tfmpp etc

have just avoided pills full stop for the best part of a year, terrible buzz off them and can be awfully sickening :yuck:
  • Options
    kaz_9753 wrote: »
    I don't know if people have noticed how the quality of pills has been terrible over the past year or so... as a result most people have started taking mdma instead.

This was all working fine until a couple of months ago. Since then it has even been difficult to find decent MDMA. There have been a few batches recently that have looked similar to mdma but if you really know your stuff you will notice the texture to be different as well as the taste..... If you look on the website www.pillreports.com there is more about this. The effects are also different, much more speedy/trippy and less of the fucked gurny, lovey-dovey stuff. Anyone had any experiecne of this 'fake' mdma, or have you been able to get the real stuff no problem and don't know what I'm on about?
    I am finding it impossible to get any good stuff at the moment whatsoever. It is highly dissappointing.
    on the subject of fake md. i got busted by the old bill and they took some of the sed trippy, speedy looking md for testing. i was meant to answer bail tomo but they rang me and said that the test were inconclusive. in other words whatever it is is not a controlled drug as yet, so im off the hook. anyway i didnt think it was a bad buzz of it so id prob do it again. the reason md is so hard to come by is that the sale of one of its main constituents is now regulated somehow
  • Options
    ... This post is nearly 6 months old!
    X
  • Options
    ... although quite an informative reply. I've heard that currently unregulated substances like methadrone are becoming more popular. This might be a possibility, and it's worth bearing in mind 'MDMA' is unlikely to be what it should.

A friend recently had something white and powdery purporting to be MDMA - definitely not, it was too fluffy and powdery. The taste was bitter, too much for speed, so I assume it was a piperazine or something else unknown. Just to reiterate, test whenever possible!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Fuck BZP and Pips. :mad:

Fucking ruined drugs for me.
    Weekender Offender