Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How would you leave the Big Brother house dramatically?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I know this sounds really tight, but this is what I would do.

If I really did not get with any1 in the house because they were mean to me...........................

*I would tell Big Brother that I was going to leave, but say that I wanted to leave through the diary room (the way Josh came in) and I didn't want the others to know
*When the others had gone to bed, I would pack up my stuff and move it to the diary room
*then i would get all their food and destroy it somehow
* then i would lead and watch E4 to see their reactions when they woke up

*evil laugh*
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    :D

thats a good idea, imagine there faces when they wake up and youve gone!! doubt bigbrother would allow that though!

dont know how id leave but id make sure to tell everyone ALL the bitchy comments and stuff that everyone had been saying to eachother behind their backs, so that everyone fell out with eachother. would then go home and see how they are all getting on now they know the truth about what people had een saying. i love shit stirring!:D
  • Options
    I'd kill them all first, they get on my tits
  • Options
    Dig?

Bury yourself in Alsion's arse cheeks or up her top? No one would notice the difference, would they?

Hide in Jade's big gob when she leaves?

Or maybe there is space in Lee's ego for one more?
  • Options
    Chaos!

I'd piss in their beds late in the evening, before they went to bed... perhaps piss in the kettle too. Then, I'd set up a chip pan fire. As Big Brother comes to put it out, I'd lob a jug of water on it hoping to take Jade's face off. During the confusion, blind panic and danger of the inferno, I'd sneak out.
  • Options
    I would hook jade, shag kate(if she'd let me, as if) and walk out with a swagger

:p