Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

no one

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i want to die, my boyfriend told me to get over it, stop being so childish and swore at me. he doesnt understand how this is hurting

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Dunno what to say hun. Hope your alright Wifeby. Big Yorkshire hugs for you! x :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    *hugs*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hug*
    ((hugs))
    It's strange that feeling of wanting to die, usually one that subsides with time but then again one so indestructible as of it's power.

I think you should take some deep breaths and begin to write down your problems, if not there, on here and then work slowly through them one by one until they are all diminished..

Just a thought, many problems cause great depression but many solutions give abundance and joy!
    i might go see the nurse today,

thanks
    i might go see the nurse today,

thanks

That's a good idea, however I would like to prod and ask is there any particular reason you feel this way?

It sounds like you may have a spot in life where you have become bored of what you do... I reckon taking up something new could be as good a cure as any if this is true...

Are you bored?
    I hope they're helpful. Don't give up if the first person you speak to is a bit rubbish, there are people out there who can help.

Good luck, take care of yourself. xxx
    piccolo wrote: »
    I hope they're helpful. Don't give up if the first person you speak to is a bit rubbish, there are people out there who can help.

Good luck, take care of yourself. xxx

Yup, I second this!
    Lucid-Life wrote: »
    That's a good idea, however I would like to prod and ask is there any particular reason you feel this way?

It sounds like you may have a spot in life where you have become bored of what you do... I reckon taking up something new could be as good a cure as any if this is true...

Are you bored?

I'm being harassed by a housemate. He stormed into my room banging on my door and called me unsociable all because when i came in I said hi and went upstairs because the journey back was long and tiring. He tried to ask me on MSN what was up and what had hedone. I said nothing. I'm just tired and having time by myself, I'm not falling into the trap of argueing with him on msn. that's when i blocked him and he came and stormed upstairs.

it left me shaken and upset. i texted my boyfriend and said i had self harmed and he called me a coward. and was just really harsh when i was upset. i had used the :crying: smiley (he didnt seem to want to ring so this was all in text) and he told me to stop it because it's annoying. havent heard from him all day. now i am fucked.

pretty muchi want to die
    I'm being harassed by a housemate. He stormed into my room banging on my door and called me unsociable all because when i came in I said hi and went upstairs because the journey back was long and tiring. He tried to ask me on MSN what was up and what had hedone. I said nothing. I'm just tired and having time by myself, I'm not falling into the trap of argueing with him on msn. that's when i blocked him and he came and stormed upstairs.

it left me shaken and upset. i texted my boyfriend and said i had self harmed and he called me a coward. and was just really harsh when i was upset. i had used the :crying: smiley (he didnt seem to want to ring so this was all in text) and he told me to stop it because it's annoying. havent heard from him all day. now i am fucked.

pretty muchi want to die

You really need to ignore that shit from your boyfriend. He's being a dick. He's not giving you the help and support that you need or deserve. For the meantime I think it's better that you don't keep in contact with him. I know it's difficult because he might be the first person you want to talk to right now but it's not a good idea. Ignore him.
    I'm really sorry you're feeling like this, did you go and see your nurse?

Above all, suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. You may feel like things suck right now, but you *won't* always feel like this, and things *will* get better.

Does your housemate know about how you feel? If not, and depending on how you think he'll take it, could you let him know? Maybe... you never know but he might make things easier for you.

All the best with things, let us know how you're getting on.

Take care
    i did and just sat there and cried, i felt bad because someone was in the waiting room with probably a real medical problem. she said im always welcome.

i am just beyond angry right now, i want to actually go downstairs and yell at my housemate for making me into a wreck in the space of 24 hours. he knows what he is doing because he has picked on me time and time again. one of which pretty much constituted harassment with 13 missed calls and 11 text messages. i cant even live here properly. i go to my room whenever i want, this is what i do. yet apparently i am ignorent because of this. i cant deal with psychos.

this is like a repeat of last time when i was harassed during my access course and my boyfriend at the time dumped me because of it.

allllllllll over again.

sick of everything.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    tbh if I was your boyfriend I'd be fucking ashamed of treating my girlfriend in the way he has!
    Like I said earlier, tell me where your boyfriend lives and me and Rich will go punch him. Also...it's not long til you can kick your housemate out and have MEEEEEEE instead :D.
    i really cannot wait franki, i feel like im cracking up. i just threw my phone so now it's switchd off, i kept checking to see if i had got a text from my boyfriend, nothing. :(
    1. Your housemate is a twat, as per our previous conversations.
    2. I'm sorry, but your boyfriend also sounds like a twat. Why give yourself to someone who cares so little? Is this what a relationship should be like, and do you gain from it, or suffer because of it?
    3. I'd miss you if you died. Please don't.

:)
    Hrrmph. I'm sure Rich will agree with the punching idea too.
    1. Your housemate is a twat, as per our previous conversations.
    2. I'm sorry, but your boyfriend also sounds like a twat. Why give yourself to someone who cares so little? Is this what a relationship should be like, and do you gain from it, or suffer because of it?
    3. I'd miss you if you died. Please don't.

:)

i dont know anymore, we've been together so long. i just miss him. it feels strange not having a text from him today, it will be even sadder and strange when i go to bed. i feel so lonely without him, and it's only been a day, im so sad.

thanks, i dont want to die, just switch off. everything is going badly. i know i sound dramatic, i just cant deal with a repeat. when this has been thrown at me and the boyfriend responds like this
    Everyone shouldn't be making her boyfriend sound bad it's times like these a person needs reassurance.

My opinion of how your boyfriend reacted was very uncaring but there are many reasons people react and most do not think before they do, so maybe he himself was a having a bad day and reacted this way and now he can't lift his head from shame to pick up the phone and call.

So Clementine to make you feel much better about everything remember your boyfriend may already be trying to pick up the coruage to call you back, so have no owrries about that and think more towards getting away from your dick head flat mate.
    thanks though im not remaining optimistic :( it's all a bag of shite at the moment
    i want to go back into hospital
    Lucid-Life wrote: »
    My opinion of how your boyfriend reacted was very uncaring but there are many reasons people react and most do not think before they do, so maybe he himself was a having a bad day and reacted this way and now he can't lift his head from shame to pick up the phone and call.

Unfortunately, it isn't just this one occasion IMO. He may be the best bloke in the world, but this isn't the first time he's had no time or inclination to try and help...

Clementine - I've no idea whether hospital would be good for you or not, but if you're on good terms with your GP maybe you'd be best off talking to them?

Or just clear off for a few days to somewhere you feel comfortable? I've a spare pillion seat if you're stuck for ideas? :)
    I'm sorry things aren't going well

*hugs*

Please try to bear in mind that because something happened one way in the past doesn't mean that it will have to happen that way again.

As to the problem with your room mate - uni's often have short term or crisis housing, it might be worth speaking to your welfare officer at the SU and explaining the situation. There could be a good chance they may be able to find you somewhere more suitable to stay, especially given how it's affecting you.
    Jim V wrote: »
    I'm sorry things aren't going well

*hugs*

Please try to bear in mind that because something happened one way in the past doesn't mean that it will have to happen that way again.

As to the problem with your room mate - uni's often have short term or crisis housing, it might be worth speaking to your welfare officer at the SU and explaining the situation. There could be a good chance they may be able to find you somewhere more suitable to stay, especially given how it's affecting you.

I might try go tomorrow. I know where the SU is but I'm not sure if they have that. I can check. I think I am going to make an appointment with my GP. I need to put in a course of action. I just think my boyfriend is right. I cant deal with conflict and I just break because I'm too fragile. I dont think I'm well at all.
    You're upset and have been through some pretty unpleasant things in the last few days. Don't worry about whether you're well or not - like you say, just try to put together a plan of a few people to speak to about the situation.

That way you can move the situation forward, but without having to be harsh on yourself in the process. The way other people are being around you right now, you need to be on your own side.
    thanks i emailed the su, apparently i have to make an appointment. im going to try and see my gp tomorrow, i'll get up early and make an appointment.

i told my mum i was going to go home tomorrow but the reason is because i cant stand walking around uni almost in tears. i kept getting told today that i looked drippy and 'tired'. i hate being the weirdo on campus like this and just in public

but if i go home i mess everything up, my personal tutor has already been really understanding and i dont want to push it.
    take care of yourself rachael. don't give up, you've come so far x
    im shaking

i didnt fight the urge enough and rang my boyfriend late. he just said he doesnt know if he can go on, because i never stand up for myself to my housemate.

all i did was cry and say okay

i went walkabouts last night because i was hyperventilating and needed to go somewhere, i dont mean to be dramatic but this is exactly what happened last time and the reason why chris finished with me, he couldnt 'deal' with the harassment at college. and now nor can rob. just history repeating itself. i ended up walking around canterbury in my pjs and a friend rescued me, i just feel embarassed now and upset. he is obviously leaving it to me to do the sad official facebook thing so i look as if i've dumped him. im still shaking
    i did and just sat there and cried, i felt bad because someone was in the waiting room with probably a real medical problem. she said im always welcome.

i am just beyond angry right now, i want to actually go downstairs and yell at my housemate for making me into a wreck in the space of 24 hours. he knows what he is doing because he has picked on me time and time again. one of which pretty much constituted harassment with 13 missed calls and 11 text messages. i cant even live here properly. i go to my room whenever i want, this is what i do. yet apparently i am ignorent because of this. i cant deal with psychos.

this is like a repeat of last time when i was harassed during my access course and my boyfriend at the time dumped me because of it.

allllllllll over again.

sick of everything.

Hey :)

Sound's like going to the Nurse was the right thing to do and she made it clear that you are welcome there - so no need feel bad about going there.

The issues with your house mate do not sound healthy, it's important for you to feel comfortable and safe where you live. How would it be to talk to your house mate about how they make you feel? Tell him where your boundaries are?

Also, it seems like your boyfriend is frustrated with the situation too - how would it feel for both you and your boyfriend to sit down with your house mate to talk about how his harassing behaviour is affecting you and your relationship? This way; you would have some support and the situation would hopefully be on the way to be being resolved, therefore making your boyfriend happy too?

Let us know how you get on :wave: