Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Exam results!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Bugger knows why I got my results already, but hey I'm not complaining! I went to check my uni website on the off chance that they might be up, and bugger me, there they were! anyway, I did pretty well, and should have got enough to get me into honours!
anyway, I hope everyone else does ok! (and yes, I realise that some people haven't even finished sitting theirs yet!)
:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    OH DEAR ME
    im having a breakdown right now.

well done on your results
    mine dont come out til August 15th, im gonna be thinking about it all summer

excuse me while i go kill myself
  • Options
    Thanks guys, and Kathryn's right Scarlettcloud. no point panicking until you know what you've got :) I know that sounds easy to say, but even if you have done worse than expected, there is nothing you can do about it just now anyway. :D
    (hope that sounded as comforting as it was meant to!)
  • Options
    I too passed all my exams, despite thinking that I would fail at least two modules! I am sooooooooooooooo happy! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I too passed all my exams, despite thinking that I would fail at least two modules! I am sooooooooooooooo happy! :)
    well done mate :D
  • Options
    Well done!!!