Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering would you orwould you not like it if your g.f just went got her tongue pierced? I so want it done tommorow and he doesn't want me to have done what do ya think?:chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, I'm not a guy but I think tongue piercings are vile. Eww. I couldn't kiss someone with their tongue pierced. It's just too unhygenic more than anything else!
    Ha ha im clean freak id be constantly cleaning it and mouthwash mine woudn't be
    But tongues...things getting stuck...ouch. Eurgh.

I'm too tongue squeamish.

But if you really want it done, he can't stop you. Just prove to him that it has it's uses?
    :lol: ive told him that and you can get vibrating bars too.I have said i'll give him more head!thats a fair deal aint it? .I aint goin ave masive bar when healed nice small bar
    Wel i had it done it tough if he dont like it ha ha.Get nice bar next week green jewel 1 match my eyes
    Never tounged anyone with a piercing so can't really comment! But I think the belly button ones are so cool :D

I love playing with em.... :)
    well, I'd think twice to pierce something my g/f has outed dismay to. there are so many other spots to get a piercing.

not to mention that i dislike any piercing of whatever sort.

wouldn't do it.
    CoolMe wrote: »
    Never tounged anyone with a piercing so can't really comment! But I think the belly button ones are so cool :D

I love playing with em.... :)

I had my belly button done top and bottom that was cool use have my eyebrow that was years ago
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    well, I'd think twice to pierce something my g/f has outed dismay to. there are so many other spots to get a piercing.

not to mention that i dislike any piercing of whatever sort.

wouldn't do it.

And my b.f likes it now ive had it done!I said wait till it healed :p
    Aj fan wrote: »
    I had my belly button done top and bottom that was cool use have my eyebrow that was years ago

I just think the belly button ones are so cool :D