Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is this true?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some fella on the Telly Box said messy women make better lovers .. yay or nay?

Comments

• Options
    It would put me right off her if she had alphabeti spaghetti all down her top :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    It would put me right off her if she had alphabeti spaghetti all down her top :D

How about lasagne? I had that down me earlier :p
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    How about lasagne? I had that down me earlier :p

Your dirty little minx
  • Options

Messy as in an untidy house / bedroom
  • Options
    Yes. I'm a damned good lover, despite my clothes all over the floor and the random cups of tea, and my books strewn about.
  • Options
    I'm house proud, but I like clutter.
  • Options

How old are the people you date? :p
  • Options
    I don't think it does i'm a clean freak don't do clutter mess dirt etc .But i do get down and dirty in bedroom department guys and girls ;)
  • Options
    tidy room, dirty in bed
  • Options
    Well I feel more relaxed if my room is tidy before I get down to it!! My new boyfriend was searching for his socks after we had sex the other night and found a pair of my knickers by mistake under the bed...that was embarrassing! Lol

Maybe there is some sense to it, if she's not bothered what people think about her home then she is more likely to be uninhibited in the bedroom. I fall somewhere in the middle, I'm not a complete neat freak but I like a tidy and clean room...and my sexual preferences are quite middle of the road as well lol
  • Options
    I FINALLY have an excuse for being messy. :yippe:

;)
  • Options
    My girlfriend is messy as fuck when it comes to keeping our room tidy, and it really pisses me off! lol
  • Options
    In her own house she's tidy and cleans up and in the beginning, would have sex in her parent's bed and in the spare rooms etc.

In my house she's messy, downright slobby and only has sex - in my bed and every once in a blue moon.

Go figure.
  • Options
    i can't concentrate in spotless rooms...there has to be some clutter!
  • Options
    My bf said his ex was very tidy and while they did have sex, I get the impression is wasn't as exciting and exploratory as the sex we have.

I'm a clean person (hoovering, clean bathroom/kitchen), but will always have huge amount of clutter lying in random piles. I would guess people who aren't as anal about having to have everything put away might be more willing to let go and really get into a good sex session???