Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Looks

2»

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The most beautiful woman in the world...

    kate_bosworth.jpg
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    I need Johnny Depp, I need Christian Bale, I need youthful, spiritely men with stamina!

    You realise Johnny Depp is 45?

    Anyhoo, yes, looks are important. But that doesn't mean that everyone likes the same kind of looks. Otherwise I, for one, would be fucked.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Johnny Depp doesn't do it for me either.

    Aj Fan - I agree with you, Angelina is hot. I'd have her and Brad.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    squeal wrote: »
    Johnny Depp doesn't do it for me either.

    Aj Fan - I agree with you, Angelina is hot. I'd have her and Brad.

    Thank you for agreeing with me squeal.She's mine bugger off ha ha.I got 34 of her films need get changeling out 9 march and the fever then i got them all.Got my own mini shrine.Freaky i know i need help ha ha :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Olive wrote: »
    You realise Johnny Depp is 45?

    Anyhoo, yes, looks are important. But that doesn't mean that everyone likes the same kind of looks. Otherwise I, for one, would be fucked.

    ...Yes. So he's older than my dad, but what can ya do?


    Pill'ed! WHO IS SHE!?!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    IWishIWas wrote: »


    Pill'ed! WHO IS SHE!?!

    My girlfriend of course...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    My girlfriend of course...

    For actual real? I would die to look like that.... *sigh*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    For actual real? I would die to look like that.... *sigh*
    Lol nah... that's Kate Bosworth.

    She's actually the second most beautiful woman in the world....my girlfriend is first (incase she ever reads this ;) )
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol nah... that's Kate Bosworth.

    She's actually the second most beautiful woman in the world....my girlfriend is first (incase she ever reads this ;) )

    Good save!
    She doesn't look like Kate Bosworth there. Hmm.
    Still, I would actually commit genecide if it meant I would look like that.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Good save!
    She doesn't look like Kate Bosworth there. Hmm.
    Still, I would actually commit genecide if it meant I would look like that.

    I love Kate Bosworth....I love the characters she plays in films too, I always have crushes on her characters. :p
    Think Blue Crush and Win a date with Tad Hamilton....mmmm....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    christian_bale_98.jpg

    WHAM BAM!
Sign In or Register to comment.