Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Early Weekend thread :p.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know it's only Wednesday but I'm doing exciting stuff tomorrow and Friday too :D.

Tomorrow I'm going to hand in my CV at Ann Summers, because there's a job opening there soon, and tomorrow night I'm going to a Hello Kitty for MAC event in Covent Garden, and I plan on spending many many £££££. Meeting up with a girl from a MAC community on LJ to be my +1 cause nobody else could make it. Exciting though :D:D.

Friday Rich has booked the whole day off work so we're going to go to the cinema, then go for lunch, and then we're going to make pancakes :D.

On Saturday it's Rich's friend's 30th birthday, 30's themed, so I'm going to buy this dress, with some black pumps (so my feet don't die) and some seamed stockings.

Then on Sunday we're just chillaxing. Busy weekend!

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I have had my eye on that dress ;)

Getting hair done on Sat, going to pick up his new car in the afternoon.

Chilling Sat night, and food shopping on Sunday.

The excitement...!
  • Options
    Ohh la la ! Someone's got it lined up pretty well!

I'm out Saturday afternoon catching up with a friend and present shopping for a friend's 17th. Later on that day I've got a meal with about 12 people for my friends 17th, then we're heading back to hers to get ratted. :)

Sunday, is sleep!
  • Options
    Ooh, I'm going to a 30th on Saturday, too :)

Other than that, probably not much, but it is my birthday on Monday :hyper:

(I'm much too old to be excited about that)
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'm going out for a meal with a friend in the evening, to an Italian restaurant.
    Friday my manager is coming to talk to me about being off work. Fun.

That's all the plans I have all week.
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »
    Ooh, I'm going to a 30th on Saturday, too :)

Other than that, probably not much, but it is my birthday on Monday :hyper:

(I'm much too old to be excited about that)
    I didn't know it was your birthday! Send me your address so I can send you a carrrrrrrd (and maybe a little present :p).

Btw, my older sister wants one of the bags that I bought from you haha. I was like "isn't my bag awesome?" and she was like, "yeh, where'd you get it?", and I was like "my friend made it because she is awesome and wins at life".
  • Options
    I'm working Saturday morning (time and half, woo!) and then in the afternooooon I am cooking dinner to take to York to see my very bestest friend and her fiance, and we are all going to eat said dinner and then go to good pubs and drink good ale. Those that like ale will anyway!
  • Options
    friday is my last shift at my current workplace so friday night, im off to celebrateeeeeee with the people i actually like in work :D im wearing this...http://www.warehouse.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion/Casual-Tops/CUT-ABOUT-ASYMMETRIC-TEE/11790 with some high shine leggings (which i know people either love or hate but i like them, haha), a black waist belt and some cute shoes :)

saturday, ive got a hair appointment booked. got this hair package thing for my birthday which includes 3 hair appointments. got my second one on saturday and im having some colour put in. dont know what yet though. think im going to have some caramel flashes put in on top of my dark brown. gonna go into town afterwards, sell a few things at cex hopefully and possibly buy a few things. im going to chill saturday evening on my own as the boyfriend is away.

sunday, im gonna be painting, plastering, sanding down and doing lots of diy stuff, haha. i move out of my flat in a month and theres a few things i need to sort out, ie, plastering holes where ive had pictures put up and repainting over them. also need to repaint my bathroom as i have repeatedly had accidents with hair dye :blush:

gonna get an early night sunday though as i start my new job monday morning! scary stuff but im just sooooo excited to leave where i work now! 2 more shifts! woop woop woop!
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I didn't know it was your birthday! Send me your address so I can send you a carrrrrrrd (and maybe a little present :p).

Btw, my older sister wants one of the bags that I bought from you haha. I was like "isn't my bag awesome?" and she was like, "yeh, where'd you get it?", and I was like "my friend made it because she is awesome and wins at life".

Ha, awesome :) It's the height of fashion, daaahrling!
  • Options
    work till friday.

chill friday night.

saturday brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooom pick up new car, saturday aft i'll be out having a few jars and footy.

sunday relax, go for a blast in the car with the top down, weather permitting, then prob shopping.
  • Options
    Friday, take a good pal to meet a friend of mine that is going to make him a wedding ring. Then home to finish packing.

Saturday, up at 2:30am to get to Gatwick for a 6am flight - heading to Tignes, snowboarding.

Rest of the week... well, work it out :)
  • Options
    Boston on Saturday! :hyper: I'm visiting the cockpit. :D

My bloke's an idiot though and is planning to work on Saturday morning instead of lying in bed with me so I might crawl out of bed and go to a dog show for a laugh before we jet off. ;)
  • Options
    I don't even know what I'm doing Friday yet, let alone the weekend. Will have to post closer to the time.
  • Options
    Tomorrow - Flying down to London courtesy of work as a VIP for the NME awards, being shacked up in the Radisson Edwardian and getting a free bar all night.

Friday - PAY DAY! So I am going out on the trot when I fly back up tomorrow avvo.

Saturday - I am thinking a wee cinema night, or perhaps a night at a comedy club with a mate of mine.

Sunday - back to work. :(
  • Options
    I'm going home tomorrow, this week has been shitty. One good thing is that I'm SO abnormally excited about Friday. We are getting a run for the chickens and I know that they are going to love it. The eglu will be on a shelf and they will have a ladder. So excited. In the evening I'm seeing my boyfriend. Things feel a bit weird there so I better not get dumped. Saturday. Probably Wii and essay. Supposed to be coming back to go to a friend's party but will not in the mood. Sunday old films with my mum Bringing Up Baby :thumb: and maybe some Blackadder then back here.
  • Options
    Im off to france tomorrow to watch the wales and france game, then into disney on sat (it would be rude not to!!) Then im having some photos proffessionnally taken on sun for mothers day and seeing my friends whos 21st it is!
  • Options
    Friday going to see an amateur production of South Pacific, on my own. Joy. Saturday, Young LGBT Christians meet up and a friend's b-day.

Sunday, just found out I'm preaching. Well, in theory I've known for ages but somehow I didn't actually know until it was pointed out to me. I've only done it once before.... aaaaaargh!
  • Options
    Welllllllllllll...

Today - Trying to make a mix cd for some promoter guy.

Friday - PAY DAAAAY, so going to have a random night of getting on a train and going somewhere for the night, Bristol is an idea.

Saturday - Laze about.

Sunday - Pub Crawl :D .... have monday off too so don't have to worry about work.
  • Options
    Last night I rocked the karaoke. Two free shots = Hello!

Aaaand...tonight I can't be fucked.
    Tomorrow night: No plans.
    Saturday night: No plans.
    Sunday night: Get horrendously wasted at a really shit nightclub.
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Last night I rocked the karaoke. Two free shots = Hello!

Aaaand...tonight I can't be fucked.
    Tomorrow night: No plans.
    Saturday night: No plans.
    Sunday night: Get horrendously wasted at a really shit nightclub.

Loooook whos back :wave:
  • Options
    Hiya. I'm feeling shit and sorry for myself so I thought I'd come and annoy people here! :wave:
  • Options
    I'm a quizmaster tonight. Getting drunk.

Booked this weekend off work, going on a heavey sesh! Gonna feel like a spasticated sponge cake after it all. :thumb:
  • Options
    Still a quick responded as ever ;)
  • Options
    Like I said, I'm feeling shit and sorry for myself. Hence the lurking.

I realise I could have been clever and not replied for aaages but that would have been too clever :p
  • Options
    Whats up?
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Whats up?

Pretty sure you don't want to ask that question. The list could go on for a while. Suffice to say that I am a bit down in the dumps and feeling lonely so I headed over here for some banter.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hiya. I'm feeling shit and sorry for myself so I thought I'd come and annoy people here! :wave:
    Hello :p
  • Options
    Pretty sure you don't want to ask that question. The list could go on for a while. Suffice to say that I am a bit down in the dumps and feeling lonely so I headed over here for some banter.

Ask what question ;) Its all forgotten. Ah well just talk rubbish on here for a while :)
  • Options
    I'm so close to starting a new topic in pretty much every category on the boards! Whoo!

P.S I hope you didn't get too upset about Bale in the news.
  • Options
    I'm so close to starting a new topic in pretty much every category on the boards! Whoo!

P.S I hope you didn't get too upset about Bale in the news.

I think we can agree all of us can get angry, just like Baley did a while back. Assuming thats what you're talking about ;)
  • Options
    Naturally. I'm pretty sure I just quipped a lot of lines about 'Baleing' him out. Yes, that's how clever I am. I still <3 him as much as ever.