Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what a girl wants

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I was in college I was alot more agressive with women. I went out on a mission to get laid or at least go home with someone. I wasn't a complete dog about it, but I did get to the point rather than beat around the bush. Now I did go out a lot more and party 5 nights a week in college. I had a lot more drive and the overall mentality of girls and guys in college is different. The question I'm trying to ask is now that I'm a little older and more mature I much more respectful, patient, and courteous to women. I'm not shy, but I tend to wait for a full and obvious invitation before progressing physically. Its almost like I would rather not get any at all than even take the chance of making a girl uncomforatable. As a result I get a lot less play. So what do women want. If your a girl and physically attrated to a guy, how would you prefer him to approach the issue? Very subtle waiting for a clear sign or hey I know we both want this and since your the girl its up to me to initiate it. I know opinions will vary from one girl to the next but I'm curious. Also girls, when you are ready for a little action, how do you let him know?

Comments

• Options
    Men I like never seem to make a physical move on me, although they may make it quite clear that they want to, so I usually end up doing it (and hey, I've never had any complaints:D ). Apparently this has something to do with me intimidating men! Oh well! ;)
    So in answer to the question, I usually let a guy know by sticking my tongue down his throat - it seems to do the trick.

NB, I only do this when I've had obvious signals that I am welcome to do so!!!!!
  • Options
    Just be yourself. Im the sort of girl that is only interested in nice blokes who will treat me right. In college you were different you have now changed some girls will like this others wont but just be yourself and you will get a girl who wants you.:)
  • Options
    there is a midground you know! It doesnt have to be jump her or become virginal. You can take the slow approach, touch her, talk to her, ASK her if she wants anymore. it doesnt have to be all or nothin......
  • Options
    I've heard women saying they prefer it when the other person makes the first move (i've heard men say the same, its a "lazyness" thing), and heard the same women (OK woman,in a different conversation) get offended and start ridiculing some guy for trying something when she wasn't attracted to him.

Maybe we need little LED displays to be worn on the sleeves, to let people know.
    "I am receptive to be kissed"
    "I'm about to kiss you"
    "you could buy me a drink"
    "wanna go shag in the carpark?"

I could go into business....

my thought:
    Men havn't been comfortable about making the first move since the first sexual harrasment case was won in court.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

Maybe we need little LED displays to be worn on the sleeves, to let people know.
    "I'm about to kiss you"

Lol, Ingenues idea my good man, let me go into
    business with you, we make millions!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    "I'm about to kiss you"

LMAO. But can you include "touch me and die" for the girls (I think men deserve fair warning when they are about to be mutilated) and "I have a girlfriend, I just want a shag" for the men so that girls know when they've got themselves a sex crazed bastard. That wouldn't necessarily work against men either, I know a lot of woman who go for sex crazed bastards as a preference.:rolleyes:

As for men making the first move, I prefer that a man makes it clear to me that he's interested and encourages me to make the first move. So I guess it's sort of a joint effort.

My boyfriend made it so painfully obvious to me that I had to grab him and get on with it to put the poor guy out of misery. But I find a shy guy a turn on. It makes you wonder how he'll be when you get him to come out of his shell. A bit of mystery.

I don't like being manhandled by some overconfident piece of slime. it makes you feel like just the latest conquest. Women like to feel it's about them, not just what's between their legs