Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

In Love but Incompatible

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am really just writing for support. I just broke up with my ex a few days ago and am starting to feel really down about it. Long story short, we have been off and on for the last 7 years. Most recently on for 3 years, we lived together and broke up last July. I moved out and after some time apart, on New Year's day we tried to give it another go. After about a month I realized that nothing was really changing and for plethora of reasons we are probably the two most incompatible people on the face of this planet. We love each other dearly, but we cannot, for the life of us, get things together relationship-wise. :banghead:

I know what I did was for the best, but he said he needed some time (understandably) and I am starting to get really sad as the realization of what happened, what I did, and the loneliness are sinking in.

I just need some encouragement :blush: All of my family and close friends are thousands of miles away from me... as I am going to college in another state.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You have had the sense to work outt hat you are not compatible & thats the first big step- as much as it hurts you have to move on & try to forget him. Why hurt yourself over soemthing that you have said yourself cannot work?