Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

CD F**k up!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i bought the Ministry of Sound annual 2002 in January. its got three discs to it but ive only ever listened to the third one cos its all the dance songs which im into. ive just decided to play the second disc cos ive had it since January and havnt even taken it out of its case yet, and the first song is spose to be 21 seconds to go by So Solid Crew, but its Daniel Beddinfield(SP?) gotta get through this! i really love this song and was gonna buy it, not realising that i had it all along! so solid crew is number two, then the song which is meant to be number two is number three etc! just thought id share this with you lot cos im feeling special now that i picked up the special CD! :D

Comments

• Options
    you are truly blessed

*fairy dust*

homercrawl.gif
  • Options
    *Twiddles fingers*

Huh???
  • Options
    Why do you feel special? All of the CDs might be like that, and also, it sounds broken to me. If that happened to me I'd take it back!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Why do you feel special? All of the CDs might be like that, and also, it sounds broken to me. If that happened to me I'd take it back!

not all of em are like that cos my mates got it and hers is normal. feel special cos ive got an extra song, and a good one at that! no point in taking it back when ive got an extra song, all the other songs are on there as well, and i bought it in January so its abit late now!
  • Options
    It's completely irrelevant, but that song sucks. As do So Solid Crew. Still, there's no accounting for taste is there?

Edited for typo.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zero II
    It's completely irrelevant, but that song sucks. As do So Solid Crew. Still, there's no accounting for taste is there?

Edited for typo.

hence why i havent listened to it once since i bought it in January! only bought it for the third disc!:cool: