Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

WHOOOwww!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*is wondering around like blind man without his white stick!*

Hello? anyone there? Whats happened? This looks alot like a BB I visited only once for a tip on camshafts.

Erm well I guess that really does tell me I'm falling into the 'Where's so-and-so got to?' type place.

anyone up for a chat as I think soon I will be leaving:(

Comments

• Options
    *head spinning*
  • Options
    I'm up for a chat

Poor old me was not allowed to see the Football

Come on don't you all feel sorry for me??:( :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hello ibbow :D

Why might you be leaving?:(
  • Options
    Running out of time really, I'm job hunting, fighting for custody, working, Running a house on my own, looking after Toni, having a stress and I dont have a PC at home...

I just seem to need 5 more hours each day,
  • Options
    Aaaaaw *Hugs*

Just try to prioritise(sp?) if possible.

Changing the subject slightly....Ibbow you were part of the Hello thread last year wasnt you? Just wondering as i was looking through it yesterday. My we all talked a load of crap!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I'm up for a chat

Poor old me was not allowed to see the Football

Come on don't you all feel sorry for me??:( :rolleyes:

::eek:

*HUGS*

why werent you allowed to see the football? got up especially to watch it, Wednesday is my lie in day!! sorry, not really helping am I? more hugs!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by tweety
    Aaaaaw *Hugs*

Just try to prioritise(sp?) if possible.

Changing the subject slightly....Ibbow you were part of the Hello thread last year wasnt you? Just wondering as i was looking through it yesterday. My we all talked a load of crap!:)

I am tring to prioritiese, hench thesite maybe dropped. I dont want to , but I'm just not here alot, I'd love to spend the time chatting (like hello) But I'm finding treads I have somthing to add but they died three days ago :(

Yep I was part of Hello 1 and 2!
    I remember digging a hole to ausseland! to open a bar:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ibbow
    Yep I was part of Hello 1 and 2!
    I remember digging a hole to ausseland! to open a bar:rolleyes:

*remembers wandering around the australian outback hunting people down, blowing them up and shhoting them*

Ahhhh those were the days :D
  • Options
    Yeah And I've got a bone to pick with you :mad:

Edited to add "it was you that left the dynamite in the hole wasnt it! little did I know about it till I lit my first fag of the day!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

::eek:

*HUGS*

why werent you allowed to see the football? got up especially to watch it, Wednesday is my lie in day!! sorry, not really helping am I? more hugs!!

Big bad boss's wouldn't let me:( , Still i get my own back going on here:)

Thanks for the hugs:D angelbabe

Running out of time really, I'm job hunting, fighting for custody, working, Running a house on my own, looking after Toni, having a stress and I dont have a PC at home...

I feel quite bad now Ibbow, me moaning about miss the football and then there is you here with real Problems. I hope your life gets better and you win custody of your Daughter (I am right in thinking you have a little girl right??):confused:

I'm sure life can only get better, thats what I keep telling myself anyway;)
  • Options

I feel quite bad now Ibbow, me moaning about miss the football and then there is you here with real Problems. I hope your life gets better and you win custody of your Daughter (I am right in thinking you have a little girl right??):confused:

I'm sure life can only get better, thats what I keep telling myself anyway;) [/B]

Real problems? any problem is a real problem to the person suffering it! Tho I think the real problem is a national team in the world cup, representing its home nation...with a swede runing the show!? we did invent this game you know:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ibbow
    Yeah And I've got a bone to pick with you :mad:

Edited to add "it was you that left the dynamite in the hole wasnt it! little did I know about it till I lit my first fag of the day!!

I think you are right he was :D ....sorry Alistair.

:p
  • Options
    ooops :p

No loss, I have plenty more I can use :D
  • Options
    Well I got over it in time... after all It offten takes somthing like that to get me out of bed in the morning!!:D
  • Options
    you didn't miss much in the football, quite frankly. dull as ditchwater. ferdinand, however, was phenomenal.
  • Options
    lol

Well i hope you pop you head in now & then if you do have to leave the site?!

*Remembers not to upset Alistair*:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by tweety
    lol

Well i hope you pop you head in now & then if you do have to leave the site?!

*Remembers not to upset Alistair*:D

*directed at me?*

will do, subject to the purchase of a P.C. or a successful building of one on a budget (i.e. like my trusty £60/6 weekends work wreck of a car!)

buy new... or build from buggered? this seems to me, to becoming my hobby (was looking for one) cos the latest one (which you alls dont know about) was a free petrol lawn mower that...you guessed it...didnt work and does now!
  • Options
    Yeah the comment about poping your head in & saying hello was meant for you Ibbow.:)
  • Options
    Yeah great plan! except I dont go to bed untill gone 12 anyway and I'm often up B4 six for no good reason.

History has told me I can 'run' on 6 hours sleep no problems but 5 hours sleep... I'll last 7 or 8 weeks and then sleep a whole day or so (been there, done that and it messy!)