Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Guess Who's Back... Back Again. Kurt's Back...Tell A Friend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all, after an extended absence I've returned bright eyed and bushy tailed, although probably none of you actually noticed I was gone (grr, ya bastards;) )

Firstly, fookin eck at the new boards!:eek: It'll take me a little while to get used to it but I'm sure in the long run its better so well done mods. I'm surprised to see so many new faces and so many new Ubers so It'll take me awhile to get to know you all.

Also- a question. How the hell do you get an avatar picture? I've tried resizing one in paintbrush to 59x59 pixels but it still says its too damn big and its really pissing me off now! Someone give me a hand here.

I was tempted to post this in introduce yourself but hopefully most of you remember me anyway so it went against the concept of introducing myself. I'm gonna be around a lot more as I don't have any exams left and no more revision to do so I'll probably talk to you all individually at some point. :D

Now I need to sort out my preferences for this crazy thing...

Comments

• Options
    Welcome back to you too :)

The avatar question has been covered ad nauseam over the past week: DO. A. SEARCH. :p:D
  • Options
    Dang, never thought I'd get the old 'do a search' reply! Never actually had to do one before, oh well now's a good a time as any to start.

By the way, I've poked my head in a few threads but haven't seen some regulars, where's kermit etc? And I'm guessing Marmites still M.I.A...
  • Options
    Try that again without the bitchyness and I might answer you.:rolleyes:

I think the question here is, who the hell are you how could you have so many posts so quickly? And by that I mean you must post a hellofalot of crap.
  • Options
    quiet you
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i am me as you are he and we are all together..........
    and yes of course i've posted loads of crap just like the rest of you
    presumably none of your posts are crap?
    you just sounded a little self important thats all.
    and obviously things have changed since you been away..........
    did you expect it all to stay static...just waing for your input?
    hey i'm not realy the bastard i appear to be but i try my best.

oh and i type fast and dont have to study or work for a living hence all the posts in such a short time.
    if only you knew....................i am so unimportant that i .......just cant tell you. lol
    i am a bit drunk.

As it's been said numerous times before, if you don't have anything constructive to say, keep it to yourself, and following this rule I can honestly say very few of my posts have been totally pointless although there were some occasions on those long winter nights...

Things have changed you say? Well that much is obvious however as you haven't actually been here very long you have no idea how things have changed so you can't comment on the subject, whether things have changed for better or for worse since my absense is something I can ascertain, not you.

You don't work and you don't study? So what do you do all day, either attend school and not bother doing any work or are you on the dole?

And actually I'm a great person to know, you brought this on yourself. I hope you have one hell of a hangover tomorrow:D :p:D
  • Options
    Heh yeah I definately stand my ground matey! So what's your excuse for being up so late? For me its because I know if I go to bed now I'll miss THE match at 7 so I'm staying up til its over then I'll hit the hay as I'm off.

I'm with you on the not wanting to get a job front, alas it must be done if you want the finer things in life so I'll be looking around for places to work where the money is good and the actual amount of work that must be done is as low as possible, we'll see how that turns out. You have no need for work and you're not on the dole? Where do you get your money from then man?
  • Options
    WB Kurt, don't know if you remember me but i remember you.
    As for the question about Marmite...he's still around just doenst spend so much time on the computer now hes moved down south.;) :D:p
  • Options
    Try to ignore Morrocan Roll (notice spelling mistake) if you can. He's a middle aged fascist. Check the "Attacked" thread to get a flavour of the guy. :rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome back :D
  • Options
    Welcome back :) - aren't the new boards cool :D
  • Options
    Hi Kurt..it's me *k-t*/KrazedKT but I can't change my name anymoe :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

i am not a middle aged facist..fart maybe! the facist stuff was to shock you into reacting and to bring out someone who would agree with such sentiments so i could jump on them. i got lots of reaction and grief.....it was nice to find that you young folk are mostly sensible and compassionate and no one agreed .
    as for my money i am a retired villain who has done his time...
    numerous times....and dug up the loot. lets just say securicor
    and such peopl lost a few bob a few times to me and my friends and family back in the seventies....oh and i used to smuggle drugs from north africa. been done was worth the time.

Don't you mean that you're a middle aged dillusional idiot who has far to much time on his hands and sits and makes up weird stories bout his 'life of crime'? :D :cool:
  • Options
    Morrocan Roll, I'm still not particularly fond of you, but apologies for flaming you. And you took it like a man, so fair play.
  • Options
    Hey Kurt. You probably don't remember me, but i do remember you. I honestly can say i didn't know you had gone :D (sorry) Noticed some people hadn't been posting that much but i don't really kow you that well. So HI Kurt. :)