Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bbc3s Being Human

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
If you watch Being human what would you be...A Ghost, Vampire or a werewolf. I would be a Vampire they live for ever but the only problem is 'I hate blood'
What about you?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    custard wrote: »
    If you watch Being human what would you be...A Ghost, Vampire or a werewolf. I would be a Vampire they live for ever but the only problem is 'I hate blood'
    What about you?

That's slightly flawed, liking blood is like a fundamental part of being a vampire! Being a vampire would suck (ho ho ho), you can't stand in sunlight for crying out loud!

I've not seen this Being Human thing, but i guess i'd be Werewolf. Means i could wake up naked in random places, fun.
  • Options
    i'm not botherd about only being out at night thats not a problem....Being a ghost is daft because no one can see you... And a werewolf would be too much pain when you chance into one plus you don't know what you have done when you wake up and like you said wakeing up naked would be weird especally if you wake up somewhere where people can see you.
  • Options
    custard wrote: »
    like you said wakeing up naked would be weird especally if you wake up somewhere where people can see you.

What would be weird about that? :p
  • Options
    id rather be different n wanna be a ghost :P

btw custard uve gained 10,000 cool points for liking being human

IT ROCKS
  • Options
    i mucho love being human, thats why i pay my TV licence!

I would be a nyphomaniac vampire...there is something inherently sexy about vampires...someone told me they were a vampire in a club once...i laughed at him...maybe he wasn't lying...but either way he wasn't my type...