Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

is it wierd?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
a while ago i met this lad on the internet, he's really nice and we talked for a while and i new i liked him from then. we swopped mobile numbers and started txtin each other and since then i really really like him and think about him all the time, he really likes me as well! recently my mobile broke n so we had to stop txtin n stil talk through the net but i miss not sendin him that txt msg in the day, its really gettin to me. He lives really far away from me like 5 hrs way! what should i do? it seems wierd that we both have theese feelings but have never really met?! :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's not weird to like people you have never met - theSite community is proof of that...

But you should be careful since it is hard to give a true impression of what you are like just on MSN or through texting - it's too impersonal. Why don't you start phoning him properly, and then you will get to know him a lot better. And you're not limited to 160 characters in a phone call ;)