Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What are you craving?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Woohoo! This is my first new thread since we changed to the new mad forums!

Ok... if you could have ANYTHING in the world to eat, right this very minute, without having to leave your computer, what would it be? Mine would be croissants with peach jam... so yummy, but the kitchen's so far away :(

Comments

• Options
    melted chocolate! sounds odd but i love it. melted galaxy-yummm!!:)
  • Options
    Ooooh good question...croissants with Nutella would be nice. But I'll let you have croissants so I'll take a packet of Lemon Puffs. Yum yum. :)
  • Options
    I've had a sore tummy all day :(

So its just a glass of water for me.
  • Options
    oh, poor brian! But if you didn't have a sore tummy, what would you want?
  • Options
    I'd have another 8 Spider-Man Crystal Jelly Fruit Flavour Jelly Shapes. That's if my stomach will allow it.

Mmmm, fruity.
  • Options
    A steak pudding with chips, peas and gravy... all washed down with a gallon of chilled Hoegaarden.

Get in my belly!
  • Options
    I've just eaten so nothing for me! Although I would like a McDonald's Vanilla milkshake. Mmm....haven't had one of them for a while! :D
  • Options
    Right now....some of the Thorntons chocolate I bought my girlfriend.....or a panini from the cafe I'm stuck in
  • Options
    Whats a panini? Are me and my mates stupid or something. We've seen them on the menu at the local pub and always wondered what they were. We're guessing its some sort of sandwich though.
    Anyway, back to the question. I could really eat crumpets smuthered(sp?) in butter. Yum!
  • Options
    It's sort of like uncooked dough with a topping. WHen it's put in the oven it actually bakes the bread at the same time as the topping.
    VERY nice, especially with alcohol.
  • Options
    Hmm choices choices....

I do like Kirk's suggestion though, I could just go down my local, have a steak and ale pie, chips and veg, washed down with some nice beer and a treacle sponge pudding with custard to top it all off.

mmmmmmmmmmm..... :D
  • Options
    mmm, creme egg mcflurry! :D
  • Options
    Talking of puddings Alistair, I've got a Spotted Dick in the fridge. That's what I'd have... with custard...

Excuse me a minute :)
  • Options
    bastard!
  • Options
    :D:D
  • Options
    Mmmm...

Salty foods. Having a craving for salt- does that mean anything? I had it last night too- ended up with bread and butter, with a sprinkle of salt to keep me happy, and it was great!!

Failing that bread and gravy. Gorgeous. Make my week (as well as getting Head Girl, being interviewed for the paper, getting a Work Experience placement and being offered a reward rom my dad for being so fab).

Life is good!!
  • Options
    *is starving*

*would go to the fish and chip shop, but has just got out of the shower so is thinking that might not be a good idea*

:(
  • Options
    Mmm... chocolate of any shape or form. Failing that, a jacket potato, with salad... no wait, just had that for dinner :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mmm... toasted marshmallows...

and a drink of guarana

yum
  • Options
    Right now I'm craving sleep but I'm not going to be able to achieve this state until about 2... still adjusting from late nights during the week break:rolleyes:

Must make be awake by 7 this morning mind, I think you all know why:D