Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well recently ive been in hospital because of everything thats gone on because like i was on aunti depressants which i really shouldnt have been on because the doctor shouldnt have give them to anyone under 18's. So my mum took me the hospital because i turned into some right brat i tried killing everyone of my family members and i ended up in some hospital place with a bunch of other people like me but i discharge myself. but recently ive been banging my head against the wall and a therpist says thats self harming and its just :banghead: scary because i use to be such a happy giggling person. i just dont know what to do :mad: :banghead:.

HELP

x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey jade-yasmin,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

I've moved your post to its own thread as I didn't want it to get lost in another one.

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment, it can be scary when we feel and do things that we don't understand.

Take a look around thesite theres loads of useful stuff on here and people that understand what you are going through.

You may find this factshet useful about self-harm?

You've made the first step to get help, keep posting :thumb: