Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Underarm shaving...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a bit tanned naturally my dads from India (but not fully indian) and is like a light chocolate color and my mum is from london... so I have some olive tones to my skin..

Whenever I shave m underarms I still have a shadow? Like I cant shave it enough to get it looking nice and clean and perfect..

any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    If you use moisturiser instead of shaving cream you get a closer shave. I remember reading it somewhere and tried it and worked. Plus you don't get any redness or irritation :)
  • Options
    You could try waxing, epilaotr or a depilatory cream too :)
  • Options
    Use a Gillette, I shaved my armpits about 2 weeks ago. I used to just trim but I got annoyed finding it so hard to trim as I'm right handed, it is hard without left handed scissors.

It feels nice when shaven, doesn't take long for it to grow back either.
  • Options
    I went out with this guy once and he was like a cross-dresser.. he was very confused about what he wanted...

He use to shave his underarms and have baths all the time but NEVER used underarm deo-drant and I think if your a guy and you shave and not put deodrant on... expect it to smell...
    BAD...
    like a fat womans sweaty crack!

and even thats an understatement!