Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

where can i buy coke in glass bottles?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
it tastes 10 times better from glass...but where can i get them from? i used to be able to get them on a market near my old college, but i'm not going all the way into town for coke!

any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Off licenses might have them.
    my ASDA has them... in the aisle of drinks have a good look down them... they sell 6 packs. there not well shown on shelf though! I've seen a single diet glass one sold in an off license once, these are usually in teh really cheap ones.
    Word :thumb:

I dont know what it is but it just tastes so much better from a glass bottle.

You can buy them in Selfridges (food hall) or some shitty corner shop off Forrest Road, Dalston.

Although they aint that good, the bus driver in Oxford St wouldnt let me on the bus becuase I had an open glass Coca Cola bottle. Tosser!
    I wonder if somewhere odd like poundland might have them?

can't really be bothered to go to wembley for ASDA, or central, and theres no hope in hell of me going to dalston unless forced :p

does anyone else do coke floats? i have to have one every time i'm in regents park and near the cow and bean....yummy!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Definately ASDA, think Sainsbury's do too so most supermarkets might. Thats all I can think of right now.
    I've seen them in Asda, Tesco and Home Bargains. I went in the other week and they had them there :)

I think Sainsburys might do them too.
    I agree with it tasting better from glass.