Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bikini bod in 2 months :\

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically, I'm going to Morocco at the end of April and I have a bit of a podgy tummy :(

Wanna get into my bikini! Heading straight back to the gym on pay day to find out the best exercises but does anyone have any tried and testing good eating ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    High Intensity Interval Training, or HIT, or HIIT. Do a search on here, as I have written plenty on here before :)
  • Options
    Eating healthy is god damn key, if you dont already start adapting your diet cutting out fizzy drinks etc. (this was HARD for me and I still stray back every now and then) no point in exercising if your just going to put it back on. Might as well make the food enjoyable too otherwise you won't be fufilled.

and even if you go down the gym say 1 hour a day, do some sit ups at night before bed, as many as you can and the same in the morning, it's essential if you want some good results fast! I did this for a week or two and you can deffinately see the difference. (and this was without the gym)

What I did is lay on my bed and put my feet up agaist a wall..(using the legs to have power to push on and pull me up (im not strong enough to do it on my own - plus this works on your upper abs a lot more) and it doesn't feel as strainging but still gives you a work out!

oh and one more thing! DANCE... seriously, put some music on, and dance (its great when there is no one around) but dance like you wanna dance if you want to be seen, it works every muscle in your body and you burn calories fast... drink lots of water during this and you'll be in shape in no time.