Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Men in makeup

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Love it or loath it? If you are a man who wears makeup, what do you wear? How often? How much? I would like to wear more than I do, but my situation with school etc. means I only wear makeup on the weekends, usually some very pale foundation, black eyeliner, some dark eyeshadow. If Im going out somewhere I might wear some red lippy.

Comments

• Options
    I have one thing to say and that is http://www.youtube.com/petrilude.

:heart: him.
  • Options
    black eyeliner.....droooooooooooooooooooooool!
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I find make up on men as attractive as the idea of licking someones bum after they've been for a number two...:yuck:

It's just wrong.
  • Options
    i find eyeliner on guys extreeeeeeeeeemely attractive, ha. yum. im not so sure about the other stuff like foundation or lipstick...i dont really wear a lot of makeup so i would find it strange to go out with someone who wore more than me :)
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I find make up on men as attractive as the idea of licking someones bum after they've been for a number two...:yuck:

It's just wrong.

You got it!

Michael Jackson did the makeup business, he's pretty sexy. :yum:
    Though I also find half a stick of eyeliner on the ladies just as ugly, no discrimination.

Though men should be manly and makeup is not manly. :heart: Grizzly Adams has my heart, though he could use a haircut. He still has girl hair. Perhaps he is just one step away from the eyeliner :( Keep the beard though, beards are manly.
  • Options
    Yeah, not my bag at all. I've no beef with it - one of my best guy friends in college was partial to a bit of lippy and a skirt - but it isn't attractive.

Maybe if I were still all dark and angsty and adolescent, but I am becoming a traditionalist in my old age. Plus I wouldn't want him stealing my stuff and leaving beard hairs in my powder brush. :no:
  • Options
    ooh lala

Thats me with makeup on. It did not work. :crying:
  • Options
    ooh lala

Thats me with makeup on. It did not work. :crying:

Now thats the way to do it :flirt:
  • Options
    Eyeliner can be cool. Lipstick is just wrong though. I've seen the eighties, it wasn't good.
  • Options
    I love a bit of black eyeliner or mascara on a man. I actually put some on a guy I once dated for a little while
    ...its probably the reason why im still single:chin:
  • Options
    EYELINER!!!!! But not too much. Sometimes a teeny tiny bit of black eyeshadow doesn't go amiss, but only if you have hott eyes!

NEVER WEAR FOUNDATION. That is just gross when guys do that.