Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Shirts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel like buying a few "going out" type shirts but im abit useless in the shirt department. I remember chatting to Jaloux about it ages ago but i've forgotten :p

So what should i be looking for? Striped? Plain? Where can i get some nice shirts.

I tend to wear shirts a nice jumper but i feel like abandoning the jumper. Im going MENTAL. Lifes too crazy for me these days :p

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like Replay and GStar shirts, but if you want something cheaper Zara, Mango and H&M are pretty good.

    What should you be going for? ..... whatever looks good on you, try lots on and you will soon see what suits. Blimey you must have some dress sense. ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Calvin wrote: »
    I like Replay and GStar shirts, but if you want something cheaper Zara, Mango and H&M are pretty good.

    What should you be going for? ..... whatever looks good on you, try lots on and you will soon see what suits. Blimey you must have some dress sense. ;)

    Its okay for you. You have the feminine side as part of you .....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ha! I remember that convo! Somewhat broad stripes tend to look pretty nice on blokeys like you, they're more casual. You can also get some nice colours in it to make the look fresher and less posh. A guy I work with had a striped shirt with lime green in it today. Like, whoa, how yummy was that?? :yum: Was casual for work and would also be excellent for a night out. :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    H&M are good for shirts, and Topman as standard, both cheap too so doesnt matter if you trash them.
    For decent shirts try Superdry/Nannystate/Blood&Glitter.
    For that extra football hooligan elegance go for lyle & scott or penguin or if you want to follow the trend you could always become an allsaints or jack wills wanker
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote: »
    H&M are good for shirts, and Topman as standard, both cheap too so doesnt matter if you trash them.
    For decent shirts try Superdry/Nannystate/Blood&Glitter.
    For that extra football hooligan elegance go for lyle & scott or penguin or if you want to follow the trend you could always become an allsaints or jack wills wanker

    I dont follow the trend, i SET the trend :cool: ....... :yeees:

    Cheers by the way.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think Zara and H&M are cool. H&M for the price as they are quite cheap compared to others. I prefer River Island though or Zara. Gstar is good but pricey I think!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    River Isand
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    GStar shirts. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Its okay for you. You have the feminine side as part of you .....

    Watch your mouth you ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how d'ya feel about checks? hehe. i think boys look yummy in check shirts a la this. might be a bit indie-ish though?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how d'ya feel about checks? hehe. i think boys look yummy in check shirts a la this. might be a bit indie-ish though?

    I dunno. Maybe i will try one on. See if it suits me or not.

    Ta for the ideas :)
Sign In or Register to comment.