Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BBC3's Undercover Princes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What a bizarre program!! :o
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    For some reason, I rather like Africa Zulu on that programme. Though according to him, every single woman he meets seems to be "beautiful".
  • Options
    I've seent that advertised...it does look random! Although not as bad as that Paris Hiltons new british best friend shit thats on :eek2:
  • Options
    Oh i love it :D Its really really cringey in parts but good on em eh. I think the worst part i saw was when that gay prince went to that gay bar and that horrible old gay was like "what would you saaaaay, if i took you back to mine for some sex" .. the look on the princes face was priceless!
  • Options
    The bits which made me giggle..."I am getting a full on erection now".

Haha:D
  • Options
    Bizzare but hilarious. I live near brighton and know of a lot of the places metioned. What a place to put them in, the culture shock has been priceless.
  • Options
    Did anyone else know that Africa Zulu was going to be a huge homophobe from the second he said "I've been told Brighton has a large gay community......which I don't have a problem with." His face whenever anything gay was happening or mentioned was hilarious. And that meal he cooked in the microwave should've been banned. I didn't see the last episode, but I saw it on TV Burp last night.
  • Options
    I quite like the gay bloke he really seems to really love being in Brighton.
  • Options
    is the gay bloke called manny or called himself manny?? anyway i thought he was so lovely. in a non patronising way but just really sweet and decent
  • Options
    What a waste of time all that was! Okay it was an amusing programme and was quite interesting but come on, they must of known when they started out that there was gonna be no way they would be able to have a relationship with anyone, as they knew they would have to stick to protocol etc.

I feel sorry for all 3 of the "other halfs", that Mike dude went all the way out to India and pretty much got the cold shoulder (fair enough Manny was abit scared).

Plus i think last night showed what an absolute twat Africa is. He didnt even go and say goodbye to that bird!!
  • Options
    I've not watched the final episode - is it a real let down GF?
  • Options
    Oh shit sorry, just kinda ruined it havent i.
  • Options
    Lol! Doesn't bother me ;)
  • Options
    I didn't like Africa.. when they decided they ddin't want to be together he said he was her Master that really annoyed me.
  • Options
    what a waste of time and money :crying: