Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mind Clearance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I usually let myself ramble off into my own dwindiling self concious to shed some light into the shaded creveses of the mind, open it out and let bright light splash on the the tapestry of the soul and drip down into the meanderings of the body. So that a floresecent glow will shine out fourth for all to see and rebound back to me in a collective sea of Karma and mystery.
Shed my cloak of daper mystery and open a door of perspective chemistry, let those who's eyes glaze wonder why they still feel the weight of all the worlds blight, which leads to a maze of self wondering and gaze.
So set fourth ramble and leave here for just a moment when you awake you'll see just how fortunate it is to be just like me a ramabling dabbler in all the souls mysteries.

I just started typing and that is what came out..... I like do that sometimes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's called stream of consciusness, and it's one of the better ways to find inspiration i find. Good work :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    talia wrote: »
    It's called stream of consciusness, and it's one of the better ways to find inspiration i find. Good work :thumb:

Thank you!:D