Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pills giving you WIDE EYES 8)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive dabbled with e in the past, and although i found the first experience enjoyable, i HATED having wide eyes! i mean none of my friends had them so why did i? i don't like the thought of going around looking fucked outta my head and everyone knowing what i'm on. in fact, it was upsetting me so much that it ruined my buzz!

is there anyway to get around this? its just that ive got a rave coming up which i know is going to be amazing, and i may feel like i want to make it extra special. plus i dont want to be lagging by 3am...ive toyed with trying coke but im worried in case it isnt pure, gives me a bad reaction, is a waste of money, whether it will have a lasting effect on me, whether it will keep me awake and enjoying myself without giving it away that i'm on it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If there's one certainty with coke, it's that it will be very impure.

How about sunglasses? Or would you consider yourself more noticeable then?
    If there's one certainty with coke, it's that it will be very impure.

How about sunglasses? Or would you consider yourself more noticeable then?

Have to agree, perhaps sunglasses would prevent those from seeing your big pupils and a you could use a dummy incase your chewing a bit............................not that these would be noticable:hyper:

my advise is fuck it just enjoy yourself if your going to a rave everyone is going to be in the same boat............the buzz boat!:D
    Most of the stimulants will increase your pupil size, although if something like that is making you paranoid I suggest stimulants might not be for you.
    i wouldnt bother with coke for a night out unless you want to keep going and topping it up every half hour.
    I'm sure it's more than just your pupils that people can notice when you're on.
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    I'm sure it's more than just your pupils that people can notice when you're on.
    True, the gurning is probably more of a giveaway :D
    True, the gurning is probably more of a giveaway :D

i dunno..i dont really suffer from that until im coming down haha. its just so annoying because a part of me wants to go out and have a good buzz like everyone else, but the other part is thinking- uh oh, youre gonna look a mess and people you know will cotton on.....ive tried the sunglasses thing but it is kind of obvious why people wear them lol! its only me that gets wide eyes! will mdma have the same effect on them?
    i dunno..i dont really suffer from that until im coming down haha. its just so annoying because a part of me wants to go out and have a good buzz like everyone else, but the other part is thinking- uh oh, youre gonna look a mess and people you know will cotton on.....ive tried the sunglasses thing but it is kind of obvious why people wear them lol! its only me that gets wide eyes! will mdma have the same effect on them?
    MDMA is the drug that should be in pills, so yes it will probably have a similar effect on your eyes. You might find there is slightly less of an effect with MDMA, depending on how speedy your pills are. If I have speed with MDMA my eyes will stay massive for hours after I come down, so I assume pills with speed in would be the same.
    why do some people get big eyes and others can look as normal as anything? :(
    I don't know... the first time one of my friends took a pill, one of her pupils dilated and the other didn't! Very bizarre.
    if its a rave chances are everyones gonna be wiped out! i wouldnt give a fuck

i think its fairly noticeable if anyones off their heads on ecstasy, big eyes or not!
    Used to have this problem in standard night clubs, especially trying to chat up some sweet and innocent girl with your jaw flying everywhere and eyes like saucers, zero chance of pulling then. But if it's a legit rave then everyone's going to be clean off it and there's no paranoia.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Used to have this problem in standard night clubs, especially trying to chat up some sweet and innocent girl with your jaw flying everywhere and eyes like saucers, zero chance of pulling then. But if it's a legit rave then everyone's going to be clean off it and there's no paranoia.

Some raves I've been to have been a killer for paranoia, especially towards the back of drum and bass rooms - yardies a plenty. Its all good and well brockin out like a messy bastard, but when I'm fucked it's not that pleasant being surrounded by a load of weed smoking yardie boys straight from central Hackney. Proper different wave lengths
    z0ma wrote: »
    Some raves I've been to have been a killer for paranoia, especially towards the back of drum and bass rooms - yardies a plenty. Its all good and well brockin out like a messy bastard, but when I'm fucked it's not that pleasant being surrounded by a load of weed smoking yardie boys straight from central Hackney. Proper different wave lengths

Fuck that, there's no weed smoking rasta gangs in this country. :thumb: