Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Penetration

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it just me, or all girls with this wondering/problem?

Right, usually by boyfriend (or myself, come to that) is only able to penetrate me after I orgasm, which makes me produce more liquid and makes me more relaxed.

I often hear about women orgasming during penetrative sex, but I've never found this, so far anyway.

Just wondered if anyone else found this, or if it were just me being weird. Again.

Comments

• Options
    I have never been able to give a girl an orgasm with penatrative sex, only with vaginal massage and with oral sex.:(
  • Options
    Ok, thanks, that's kinda cool and reassuring, cause I weren't sure whether that was generally the case or not.

I also didn't want my boyfriend to think that he wasn't pleasuring me or something, but I guess that's down to communication?
  • Options
    Well the lack of lubrication could be fixed with a bit of ky...

And perhaps try some different positions to reach orgasm during sex. I know I couldn't orgasm in any position for a long time until we tried a particular position (described in xxgirlxx's 'orgasmic sexual positions' post ;)) but once we'd sorted it that first time and I knew I COULD do it, it relaxed me and it all happened alot easier (just try stopping me now!!lol)

Also, is it true that only about 30% of women CAN orgasm through penetration? Or is that a really outdated statistic?
  • Options
    Re: Penetration
    Originally posted by C
    Is it just me, or all girls with this wondering/problem?

Right, usually by boyfriend (or myself, come to that) is only able to penetrate me after I orgasm, which makes me produce more liquid and makes me more relaxed.

I often hear about women orgasming during penetrative sex, but I've never found this, so far anyway.

Just wondered if anyone else found this, or if it were just me being weird. Again.

I know what you mean, don't worry, just do whatever works for you!
  • Options
    Technicaly i never have but in a way i have and it was a really good feeling.
    What i asked my fiance to do was both at once...you would be suprised!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy-cj
    i have but it took a while and we had lots of oral first.but as for the whole wet thing....im getting worried am i the only one who is always wet??i have loads

Nope, your not the only one.