Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

trinny and suzanne

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I thought Clinton and Stacey from the US's "What Not to Wear" were horifficly annoying but wow. I apologize on behalf of this country for sending you over Friends (I choose that because I know I've read about it here I swear...I dont know what other shit has made it across the boarders) and what other crap but why did you have to send that our way. Isn't one version enough! Can't we choose one and share, do we really need multiples :p

There is perfectly good stuff on History or Discovery but I'm watching a woman do yoga with a dog because I can.

Though I can only imagine what the hair stylist will be like... can anybody get worse than Nick Orrojo. Every lady must have short hair with him.

And I complain because, yes, I am forced to watch trash tv all day every day. If it weren't for trash TV I just might die.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Trinny and Suzanna are actually pretty good compared to the dickheads that replaced them on WNTW.

You need How to Look Good Naked over there though. Gok :heart:.
    Lol, there is. With this winner http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=carson+kressley&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2 Who looks more like a woman?

I watched it once and thought it was really cute and nice until I realizd all they did was put them in a proper fitting bra. I should really find out when that is on again :chin:

I like WNTW because they take peole in weird looking clothes and put them into weird looking clothes :p
    Franki wrote: »
    You need How to Look Good Naked over there though. Gok :heart:.

:yes: Gok Wan is AMAZING!!!

I'm watching a program about him at 9pm! :blush: