Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Heya and Thank you!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya! I'm kinda new here too, I only joined last week when a friend told me they are depressed and SH... Although I think I managed to put a brave face on it at the time, I was in total shock I was completely out of my depth and came here desperately looking for help on how to handle things and how to hopefully help them get through the rough times.
Since then, my friend and I speak nearly every day and although they still have not-so-good days, I am really pleased to say that the good days currently outnumber the bad. I just hope it continues that way, especially as I'm going abroad for 8 days and I'm the only person they want to talk to about the problems they're having.

A massive thank you to everyone on this site for your advice and support :thumb: , I've learnt SO much over the past 7 days and at last don't feel like I'm suddenly sharing a nightmare but trying to leed my friend out of one.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Always nice to see a new face here TeeCee, I'm glad people here were able to help :)