Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Smoke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im reffering to the legal smoke.....got some the other day and I have to say i think its brilliant...have been smoking weed heavily for about 4 years now and this is the 1st time ive tried this and i was suprised.....gonna be careful not to smoke it all the time though because ive heard stories that it can really fry your head after a while...

anyone smoke it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never heard of it, is it like Spice Gold/Diamond sorta stuff?
    I've only ever known Smoke to be a sland term for things like Herbal Pipes, but I have no idea what you're referring too.
    from what ive gathered from elsewhere some of it has the new synthetic versions of thc in it

ive read plenty of nasty stories about it, especially people coming off it

id avoid tbh
    Here it is

http://www.potseeds.co.uk/highs/herbalJoints.html

It's a blend of many different herbal high substances.

I've smoked it and enjoyed it but beleive continous smoking could quite possibly be even worse than weed.
    I smoked some herbal stuff some years back and it was yuuuukkkkk.

Not worth the packaging it came in.
    Lucid-Life wrote: »
    Here it is

http://www.potseeds.co.uk/highs/herbalJoints.html

It's a blend of many different herbal high substances.

I've smoked it and enjoyed it but beleive continous smoking could quite possibly be even worse than weed.

yeah thats it......dont think ill buy anymore of it after this bag tbh because i think it could be very addictive and really fry your head after a while.......its all good at the minute but i still think ill just do it now and again....stick to the weed not that its any better! have to get off the fucking stuff all together:banghead: