Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hiyaaa =]

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiyaaa I'm New To This. My Name Is Alice But I Get Called Ally For Short. I'm Suffering From Depression And Feel Sad Most Off The Time.
I Like Having A Laugh And I Will Talk To Anyone,I Love Listening To Music Expesially My Chemical Romance
Ally xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi im new aswell.My nameis Emily im only 15, I have just finished coping with depression. I self harm, so o thought i would join this, hopeing it will help, most people call me an emo.
    Hiya, am 15 to and also self-harm and decide to come here for some help. i also get called emo don't no why like.
    Hey :) im always up for a chat if you like

welcome to thesite:)
    Hiya, welcome to TheSite :)
    hi im a newbie!

:wave: just found the site!!!

hi im 18 and i self-harm by picking at my skin. i have stopped on several occasions but i keep on picking. can anyone help me?

i have seen a dr and been put o to anti depressants but im off them now. i would like to use my will power as much as i can as it has worked in the past. i have tried talking to my parents but all i cum out with is nothin' all the time i have been asked whats wrong. my sister had a crash in feb 2007 and i was in the car at time but i think im over it now. i hope some of this background will help anyone that can help me!:nervous:
    Welcome Skyline, might be worth posting in our health section about what you're going through - there's plenty of people over there who should be able to help