Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What did you do in the end?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Did everyone enjoy their weekend?
Did you do the things you wanted?

:)

Comments

• Options
    *Nods* Had a brilliant weekend.

Went to London, Saw the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace, wandered round the Tower of London, went on the London Eye, had a nice romantic meal and then went to watch Les Miserables. Then on Sunday we had a brief look round the British Museum, Natural History Museum and Science Museum before coming home.

And the other half proposed when we got back to the hotel room on Saturday night after having champagne and flowers delivered to it whilst we were out :D
  • Options
    WOW!
    What did you say?
  • Options
    WOW!
    What did you say?

Bearing in mind we'd been out shopping for rings a couple of weeks earlier ;) my answer was a very definite yes.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote: »
    Bearing in mind we'd been out shopping for rings a couple of weeks earlier ;) my answer was a very definite yes.
    MASSIVE congrats :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

Awwwwwwww, I am dead chuffed for you :D
  • Options
    I got smashed so yes :)

But now at work again. Boooo.
  • Options
    I went out on Saturday as a last-minute birthday thingummy, which was awesome. Then on Sunday we spent the entire day in the pub eating and drinking to celebrate my aged-ness.

So, yes, it was fun!
  • Options
    i worked. it was shit.

i have 3 days off now though :D
  • Options
    I had a great weekend....went out sat night hooked up with a girl i used to work with a few years ago and really fancied...:hyper: then got fucked in the pub last night with my mates that i havent seen in ages!
  • Options
    Sounds like everyone did something they enjoyed. Even if you did have to work having days off now is cool and makes up for it. Or I think it does.
  • Options

Congratulation! :D
    Really glad for you.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Sounds like everyone did something they enjoyed. Even if you did have to work having days off now is cool and makes up for it. Or I think it does.

I didn't. I got a cold and haven't been at work :|
  • Options
    I went out, and danced the most I've ever danced without a care in the world. First time going out and not having a SINGLE bit of trouble, was warm too, and I only spent around £20 inc travel. I only had about 4 drinks, but it felt like I'd had LOTS. Prooves now that I don't need alcohol to have a good time. :) Would have been more fun if my company had danced as much as me but it was still fun.
  • Options
    For me, everything stops by 2nd January then it's a dead month. Roll on February and the clubbing weekenders start to drift back in. Roll on April for the themeparks.