Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Needing advice on a boy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hia guys!

Sort of need a little help with some thing as I'm not really sure on how to handle it.

I have recently been seeing a boy who lives up the road from me and I've been seeing him for the past 2 weeks now.

We see each most days which is nice and we usually go out for spins etc and we have been getting really close.

On Thursday night, I asked him what was going on between the two of us as I wanted to know where I was with him. The answer I got "See how it goes, I want you." I was happy he gave me an answer but I didn't know what to think of it. It feels like we are together but it just isn't official.

I am someone who panics over nothing. He offered to come pick me up tonight in the early hours from town so I could have a drink but I turned it down as it is not fair on him to stay up till 3 just to come pick me up and then drop me home. Now I'm worrying that he thinks I don't want to see him where I do, I just don't want him to go through the hassle of ruining his night by staying up for me.

Last night, something killed the mood (not sex!) and he was panicing as he thought that I thought it was my fault and was reasurring me that it wasn't. I miss him so so much and just want to send him a little text but something is telling me not to do it. I don't know what to do!

I don't know where we are going. I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    welshgirl wrote: »
    "See how it goes, I want you." I was happy he gave me an answer but I didn't know what to think of it. It feels like we are together but it just isn't official.

If a guy says he wants you, he wants you. period. I think it's safe to assume that he does not only want you for the carnal desires.
    I am someone who panics over nothing. He offered to come pick me up tonight in the early hours from town so I could have a drink but I turned it down as it is not fair on him to stay up till 3 just to come pick me up and then drop me home. Now I'm worrying that he thinks I don't want to see him where I do, I just don't want him to go through the hassle of ruining his night by staying up for me.

If he offers it by himself, you really do not have to refuse, because of his sake. If he doesn't want to do it, he wouldn't have offered it. There is no "I don't think it's fair for him." If he believed that, he wouldn't have made the offering. So either cancel for your sake (because you don't want), but not for his sake if he came up with it.

Last night, something killed the mood (not sex!) and he was panicing as he thought that I thought it was my fault and was reasurring me that it wasn't. I miss him so so much and just want to send him a little text but something is telling me not to do it. I don't know what to do!

So what's the problem here? A misunderstanding that has been cleared up. No reason to dwell on it. It's done, leave it be. Bringing it up again achieves nothing.
    I don't know where we are going. I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

What do you want to hear? Just go for it. He says "Let's see how it goes.", because obviously he doesn't want to say, "omfg, you are the luv of mi life!!!1!" What if you've thought different? Don't see any problem anywhere, just proceed as usual. I don't think you need advice, I wouldn't know what kind I should be giving.