Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Orgasmic Sexual positions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
alright peeps!
Well i was just wondering if neone has any REALLY good positions they recommend to try coz im getting a bit bored with missionary.
Cheers xxxxx
:):D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Buy More! magazine, it usually has loads of ideas, don't know if they work though!
    I probably shouldn't say this because you're not really allowed to do it but have you ever thought about having sex outdoors, i've never experienced it myself but it's something different and the fear of getting caught is meant to be a right turn on. if all else fails nellyluva2 has got the right idea, magazines like more and another one is 19, they often have good positions in them. :D
    :D I've only had full sex out doors once,and that was when a wasp stung me on my shoulder blade. I suppose it could have been worse, it could have been lower down !!..............Position wise I like it when the girl is on top.
    my favs,

Girl squats down on you facing away, mad feelings, slight variation on doggy, she kneels on bed you have your feet either side of her knees on the bed, grasp her hips bend your knees a bit and hammer away like no tomorrow, also get her to arch her back a bit and you can get your hands down onto the bed for stabilty ( or her breasts for a more all over sensation) you could also reach round over, run your hand down her belly towards her pubis and massage her clitoris, mind blowing for her, mental for you (or get her to do it and put her index and middle fingers either side of your penis, just take care that you don't get too excited too soon!), you might find yourself tip-toeing so get good balance or you might fall off and end up spending the evening laughing or down A+E.

And my all time best of the best, good ol' 69, great for just after an orgasm if you can handle it, have to be very open about whats goes in the bed room (in my book thats anything goes, no holds barred but ground rules preset ie, if she doesn't like anal, respect that (spoil sport :D))

God just read through my own post - I'm such a perv (and proud hee hee:p )
    oh shit realised it was a girl that posted ( should have noticed the name d'oh) just let your bloke read this lol

your best bet is sit across him, knees on the bed put your hands on his chest and rock you pelvis, but as you do you push down on his chest (just a bit, you don't want to crack ribs here) he'll try harder to breath and will have to push up, and you can get some very agressive sex here, get him to put his legs tight together, stetch out his feet and toes as far as poss and push up with his pelvis and hold it there for you to be able to pick up the pace, he can also put the flat of his palm on your pubis and this should help to hang on the edge for a while longer. and just hide that pony home. go girl!! :D
    OK, here's my all time fave position :D

Me on my back, him on his knees with a knee either side of my butt and my legs running up his chest, feet hooked behind his neck with my butt slightly raised off the bed ;) He wraps his arms around my thighs and goes at it with small, fast, deep thrusts.... *mindblowing* hits the spot time after time after time.... :o:D

Or you can get him to sit still and use your foothold (behind his neck) to move yourself up and down on him ;)

With your feet up there another thing he can do (if they're not smelly!! lol) is suck and nibble on your toes... never thought I'd like that but it drives me wild :D:D

Have fun!! ;)
    http://www.skinful.com/positions.htm

What can i say?! It's a good site.