Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

co-codamol and drinking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've only taken one, but i am planning on getting as wastes as crutches allow, or find someone to carry me home :D

i'm not gonna take any more, but i'm guessing co-codamol and alcohol are a bad mix?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi yeah you shoudnt realy drink with them if you took one+it was ages ago u should be ok ul just get pissed realy quick just be careful x:yes:
    depends on the individual .. codeine wont do too much to some people whereas it will put others on their back with a bit of drink!

generally not advised to mix drink with prescription drugs, especially downers. wouldnt stop me but im hardly a good role model :D
    Moving!

Hey,
    Just gonna move this thread as it's more related to drink and drugs so you might get a better response if the thread's in this section.
    Ta ;)
    id be more concerned with getting too wasted and damaging your hip even more unwittingly tbh.

Is it not possible to just have 2 or 3 drinks?
    i've done it before. i was fine. a little disappointed that i didn't get more wasted actually.